part 1-moving

You hread your mom waking you up because its the day when you move to your new home. You didnt want to leave your school or friends but you well have to go to help your parents.

M: are you waking up?
You: yes I am...

Once you got up you thought about moving to that place how it well feel like leaving.

M: we'll go pick up your dad when we get all these stuff into the moving truck okay?
You: okay...

You all left the house, to go pick up your dad at work.

Your name is y/f/n you have a twin sister name Kim jungsoon and your familys been living in your old home for 5  years when you both turn 16 your parents decided to move out of that old home to a new house at the city that your dad got. So everything will be new to you and your twin sister.

M: we are here girls!
D: welcome to your new home!
Js: this feels weird sis..
You: yeah it does.

You all went in the house and it was beautiful and big.

Js: wow~~~~~its bigger then our old house.
D: me and your mom well take you both to a new school

You both look at him.

D: not the same...different Snice you both are twins no one can tell.
Js: okay dad.

Jungsoon went and find her own room with her things while you went to your room with your things. You sat on the bed.

Your pov: new life, new school, new friends..how well that feel?

Then your dad shouted.

D: girls! I found your new school!

You both went downstairs.

D: y/n your going to korean Academy high and jungsoon your going to korean University high. I well take jungsoon and y/n your mom well take you tomorrow to start.

Js: okay dad.
You: okay.

Jungsoon went back upstairs to put away her things while you went down to help your mom and dad with the moving track.