part 11-moments

After school you told your mom not to pick you up, you told her that you'll walk home but she was worried so you say don't come. As you were walking home it was already 6pm. You got home and open the door your mom, dad and jungsoon was there.

M: omg y/n what is wrong with you?! You know how wotried we were?

You were just looking pale and being in darkness.

You: I know.
D: and why are you in your pe clothes? What happen?
You: nothing happen..I'm okay. I just need to rest.

Everyone looked at you whlie going upstairs. Jungsoon went to your room as you walk in there.

Js: sis? Can I come in?
You: go ahead.

She came in.

Js: what happen to you? Is this about jimin?

You had tears in your and had a crack voice tone and say.

You: yeah...
Js: how?
You: I confess to him t-today and he r-rejected me...the reason w-why I'm wearing my pe clothes is b-because this morning we left the h-house and when we got to s-school I told him how i feel and h-he say im not his t-type and he pour w-water on m-me...*crying*

She came to you and hug you.

Js: its okay. He'll regrat it soon.

You cired on her chest then your mom came in.

M: him whats wrong?
Js: she told jimin her feelings and he rejected her.
M: what?! Why that boy I'm gotta kill him for rejecting my baby.

You grab her by her hand.

You: no dont mom! *cry* I can take care of him! *cry* please dont do it! In begging you~~

She stop and hug you.

M: okay. If you have the Sprint to defend yourself for him to stop bullying you.

You stop crying and nod. Jungsoon and your mom left you alone, you changed your clothes to your pjs and unpack your things. You grab your phone and looked at jimins number. You made a mad expression and remove his number.

Your pov: I use to like you...but now not anymore, you use me jimin. Tomorrow's a new day ill be fighting back.

You went to sleep and you thought about your old moments with jimin. Being nice and kind to you when you were new there.

You: ugh. Stop it y/n, stop thinking about him. You'll over him now.