part 25- amnesia

As you and your mom got to the hospital they took your mom to other room while they took you to a health care room. You try to stop them and gp after your mom.

You: no wait! My mom!

They stop you.

Doc: sorry ma'am but we have to treat you first.

You sat down. They treat your bruises where you were hit, as you got out of the room you ran straight to the ER room. You sat there and waited for the docter to give you the results. As 20mins later the docter came out you jump out of your seat.

You: how is she doc?
Doc: well...she lost alot of blood from where they hit her...and.
You: and what? Tell me doc!

He sign.

Doc: she might have a amnesia.

You wided your eyes.

You: no. So she won't remember anything?!

He nod. You cired, he left you pull out your phone and call your dad.

D: hello.
You: dad its me...
D: whats wrong?
You: something bad happen today....

You cired louder.

D: what? What happen?
You: some strangers in black...got in the house...and hurted mom...
D: what?
You: t-they hit mom behide the head...and she lost alot of blood...
D: what did they want?
You: they wanted to know...where you are...but I didn't tell them....so I got hit too..but i-I'm okay dont worry...the docter say she might have a-amnesia.

His eyes wided.

D: where are you?
You: at the heong Hospital.

He hung up on you, ypu didnt care but cry again. About 15mins later you saw your dad and jungsoon.

You: dad! Sis!

You hug them.

D: wheres your mom?
You: in there. You can s-see her now.

He ran inside the room. And jungsoon hugged you again to clam you down. As you finally clam down she ask.

Js: dad told me everything.
You: yeah. I thought he wouldnt care since they divorce.
Js: yeah. But I think dad still loves mom. Maybe he divorce her to take a break from her.

You look at her.

You: you think?
Js: mhmm.
You: how's it going with Kevin?
Js: we're still together...dad found out.

You were shock.

You: what he say?
Js: nothing much. I think he doesnt care anymore because you know..we're both 17 now.
You: your right.
Js: so hows it going with jimin?
You: its going well..we are together now.
Js: really congrats!
You: speaking of jimin...*gasp* omg!

You stood up and pull out your phone form your pocket and started to call him. He answer.

You: jimin where are you!
Jm: I'm at home.

He had a weird tone in his vocie.

You: your lying.
Jm: I'm not fucking lying!

You jump by his vocie and he hung up on you. You were so shock.

Js: what he say?
You: somethings wrong. His tone of his vocie doesnt sound good. Sorry jungsoon i have to go find him.
Js: its okay. Bye!

You ran out the Hospital and she went and join your dad with your mom thats still in a coma. As you were outside the Hospital you pull out your phone and started to track jimin down. The map say he was at a forest.

You: what the hell!

You ran to where it leads you too. You made it to the forest where jimin was at, you look at your phone again and he was still moving.

You: no. Jimin!