part 27-new start

You woke up the next morning and saw jimin sleeping next to you, you smile and touch his cheek. You lead in and kiss him.

Your pov: gosh...his lips is still soft since he almost disappear yesterday.

Then you felt him kiss back you open your eyes and broke the kiss.

Jm: why stop?
You: I thought you were asleep.
Jm: I was but you woke me up.
You: well imma get ready and leave.

He pull you back down.

Jm: whyyyy...your parents are at the Hospital and todays the weekend stay with meeee.
You: fineee.

He smile and giggle then kiss you again.

You: lets get ready and go downstairs your parents are expecting us.

He nod and both of you got ready and went downstairs, you saw his mom and dad.

You: Mrs.park. Mr.park.

You bow to them.

M: I'm glad you and jimin are dating now.
D: I hope you can protect him and love him more then his ex's.
Jm: dad~~~

They laugh and you giggle.

You: I will. I promise.
M: I'm jist hoping ypu both get married soon because I want grand kids.

You laugh.

You: so I want to know...tell me about jimins life.

His parents look at you and also jimin.

You: what I want to know.
M: okay. When jimin was 13 he gets into alot of fights. He was a part of a gang at his middle school, when he trun 14 he met a girl name Kim sooyoung she was older about 16 years old...haha..at first his father and I found out but was hoping for them to stay longer as couples. But when jimin was 17 they broke up.

You look at jimin and he was just looking down to nervous to look up at his mom.

You: what about high school?
D: well when he was a freshmen he was still into fights and hanging with groups. He then found a girl name Lisa and when they started dating me and his mom didn't like her becuase of her personality so after soon enough they both broke up when he was a juinor he started to change a little nomore getting into fights or talking to girls so everything went well until he saw you.

You smile.

D: I know he was bully you but he didnt mean to hurt you. He just wanted a friend to tease.
M: he shouldnt went that far on you.
You: no it's okay. I'm fine now thanks to him. Im give that I met him.

You smile. Then his parents stood up

M: well we're gotta go somewhere..taking his brother to a party. Have fun you two.
You: oh ok.

You bow and wave bye, you then look at jimin he smirk.

You: what? What you have on your mind?
Jm: just thinking about doing it.
You: doing what?
Jm: this!
You: ah!

He ran to you and carry you to his room.