part 31-break up

Jimins pov: as parkyeon say that I thought about it. Last night I knew that y/n ran away from my house to go home by herself. I try calling her but shr never did answer me...but parkyeon is right I should let y/n go and be with her..i know that y/n hates me already, she stop talking to me. The boys think I should be with y/n but I don't know. Sorry hyung and jungkook i made my choice im gotta be with parkyeon like i promise her. Goodbye y/n the girl I use to love.

As he made to a quite place to talk to you, you look at him and say.

You: jimin...whats wrong with you? You weren't answer me when you were dragging me here.

He look at you and say.

Jm: you overhread me and the boys talk last night didn't you?
You: yes I did. I'm sorry..
Jm: you climb out of my widow and went home.
You: yes.

He was mad and yelled out.

Jm: why did you do that?!
You: because! Parkyeon is the girl you promise to married! So I had to ran off.
Jm: tell me why?
You: I hate you...park jimin I hate you so much you used me.
Jm: no I didn't i loved you.

You then came up with a stupid idea and say.

You: then will you ran away with me to some where far away?

You cired. He was shock and say.

Jm: no i cant do that y/n i love my parents and bts i cant leave them they need me.
You: what you gotta do then huh?! Leave me and go to parkyeon?! Your parents already know about you and her!
Jm: yes!

You stop what you were saying. The bell ring class has started. You were shock.

You: what?
Jm: I know you hate me a lot y/n and I'm sorry but let's break up.

You broke down in tears.

Jm: I made my decision I want you to forget me I'm sorry but I'm going to be with parkyeon like I promise her..

You cired more as he walk towards you he kissed you on the forehead one last time.

Jm: goodbye y/n. Hope you find a better men that loves you more then me.

He smile and walk off. You fell on your knees and cry out loud.

Your pov: why? Why? Why he had to say those words? "Lets break up" I couldn't say anything I let him go without stopping him...jimin...jimin..I'm sorry...

You fainted.