part 12-new you

In the middle of the night you went to your bathroom and cut your long hair short to your shoulders and dye it as a blonde highlight.

You look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself.

You: today I'm changing..y/f/n you are going to change. I dont care if people talk about me or my looks.

The next morning came and you got drass up all girly.

You then look at yourself in the mirror then smile at yourself and lwft the room as you went downstairs your mom, dad and jungsoon was there they saw you

M: y/n! Your clothes!
Js: you change your hair? And color?
D: snice when?
You: i wanted a new look of myself and I want to change snice a friend of mine betrayed me.

You walk out and waited at the car and your dad drove you to school.

D: have fun!
You: thanks dad!

You turn and shake off what happen yesterday and you smile brightly and walk in the school everyone was looking at you as you smile. You saw somi and you ran to her.

You: hi. Somi!
S: omg y/n! Your hair!
You: i know you like it?
S: i do! I love it!

You both walk to class and as you were walking to class you saw jimin and he saw you. His eyes wided and as you were about to pass him he grab you by the arm and slam you to the locker.

You: ah!
S: jimin let her go!
Jm: back off somi!

He looked at you and yelled.

Jm: why you change your hair?!
You: because I can! Let me go your hurting me!

He squeeze your hand harder.

You: ah! This is my choice not yours!
Jm: you also block my number I cant contect you!
You: so! I can do that! Your not me! Let go!

Jimin didnt let go but then he lead in trying to kiss you but you slap him hard with your other hand.

You: you have no right to bully me! You use me!

He let go of you and you fell on the floor, somi grab you.

You: I'm becoming a new me. I dont need men in my life. You can bully me if you want i dont care! I'm not scared of you park jimin!

You turn and walk away. He feel his cheek that you slap and he punch the locker.

Jm: shes playing hard to get ill show her.