part 19-kidnapped

You were in your locker until you felt a pull on your hair.

You: ah! Jimin stop!
Jm: haha!

You trun and slap his hand away from your hair and say.

You: what you want?
Jm: nothing. Haha. I cant stop. Its to funny..haha...

He poke you on the tummy.

You: yah!

You were about to ran after him but he left. It was after school and you saw jimin walking home, you call your mom not to come after that call you follow jimin. As you were following him a white van came behide him.

You: what the?

They cover jimin and bring him in the van. You ran behide the van and hold on it quietly.

Your pov: why they want jimin?

A couple later the van stop and you hop off to hide yourself. As you hide you saw three man and they open the door and grabbed jimin out.

Your pov: jimin...

You look around for a weapon. You saw a poll and grabbed it, as you walk in the building they brought jimin you hread laughing and grunting. You peek and saw jimin getting beat up by the three man in masks.

Your pov: okay y/n...wake up you fought before in middle school theres nothing to be scared of..you can do this..

You walk slowly behide the man. You hit one then the other. But the third one got your poll and threw it away. He was walking towards you as you back up. And then you kick his bottem he fell to the ground. You grab your phone in your pocket and call the police. After that you went to jimin.

You: jimin! You okay?!

He was bleeding you touch his head and noticed that they hit him on the head.

You: oh my god...dont worry jimin ill get you out of here!

You untie him and took him..you walk all the way to his house, his brother wasnt home. You went to his room and started to work on his bleeding face and head. As You were done with it you lay him down on his bed and watch him while he rest, you started to fell asleep next to him. It was the middle of the night jimin woke up.

Jm: ugh!

He reach the night light and open it he saw you sleepong next to him.

Jm: wh-why she here?

He suddenly remembers.

Flashback:

Jm: I'm not telling you.
??: you bi- ugh

The guy was hit behide.

??: ugh!

Another guy was hit and then when he went down I saw y/n.

Present:

Jimins pov: oh yeah she came and rescue me...

He move the hair from your face, he then look at your face for 5 seconds then turn off the light and went back to sleep.