part 15- special day but ruin

The nest morning you woke up and thought about the divorce that happen yesterday. You decide to let it go snice your dad and jungsoon noy with you anymore. Today was your birthday, you got ready and wore:

 Today was your birthday, you got ready and wore:

This for your birthday. As you got to school everyone was looking at you of how beauiful you change. You just give them a smile and walk right past them.

Your pov: why does it feel like the guys like me?

You saw somi and smile.

You: hey.
S: y/n! Here!

She hand you flowers...jimin was there talking to friends.

You: whats this for?
S: happy birthday!

Jimin heard. You grab the flowers wow thanks and then someone from your class hand you a cake.

Girl: happy birthday y/n.
You: oh thanks.

You grab it and then jimin walk towards you and shove you, you fell the cake landed on your head and clothes as the flower hit you on the head when its everywhere. He laugh and so does his friends.

Jm: haha. Haha. I didnt mean to do it haha thats what you get haha.

You looked mad but in the inside you were hurt. Simi stood you up. You face him.

You: yah! What was that for? Did you do that on purpose? Its my birthday today! Whats wrong with you! Your creazy park jimin!

He stop and look at you with a glare on his face.

You: dont you dare look at me like that. I hate your stares!

You had tears in your eyes, he noticed, it fell and you wipe it away.

You: sob..your so rude...sob why do you have to do that?...when its my birthday...sob you know how extensive I bought this clothes? I hate you..sob

You push him and ran to the bathroom. He looked at you and walk away, you wash yourself up and took a showder at the pe room. While jimin in class.

Jimins pov: I dont know why I want to bully her...is it because I made friends with her and I'm single again? That was my first time seeing her cry.

He punch his desk and everyone look at him.

T: jimin!

He look at his desk and he had made a big hole on iy and the teacher sae it.

T: go to the office now!

He stood up taking his backpack and walk out. As he was walking to yhe office he heard sobbing, he look at the lockers and saw you. He went to you.

Jm: why you crying?

You look up and wipe it away and didnt look at him. You just walk away, he grabbed you by the arm and push you to the locker.

You: yah! Let me go!
Jm: why you crying i ask!
You: i can cry if I want! Im hurt because of you and only you! You ruin my day and life jimin! I hate you so much!

He for more triggered.

Jm: say that one more time...
You: I. Hate. You. So. Much.

Be got piss and threw you to the wall.

You: ah!
Jm: well you know I hate you too.

You fell on the floor and he walk to you as you were about to stand up, he then kick you on your stomach. You cough.

Jm: thats what you get.
You: cough...cough...do that one more time...

He grab you by the hair and slap you.

You: ah! Cough...I'm not scared of you park jimin...you can bully me all you want but that doesnt mean I well stop you from ruining everything.

He stood you up and walk towards the stairs. You were hilding your clothes in the bag that you bought.

Jm: then ill hurt you more.
You: cough...go ahead if you dare.

As he was about to push you to the stairs someone saw.

???: jimin stop!

Jimin heard and let you go and ran off. The boy came to you and grab you when you were about to fall down the stairs.

???: you okay miss?

You look at him and he was blurry. You fainted. You woke up and notice you were in the nurse office.

You: ow where am i?
N: nurse office. A boy brought you in when you fainted.
You: who?
???: me.

You look towards the door and noticed a cute boy by the door.

You: you? Your jimins friend.
???: thats right. I'm jeon jungkook. You.
You: I'm y/n. Its nice to meet you. Thank you for stopping jimin.
Jk: its okay even tho i see him bully you I cant do anything until now of what he did to you back there.

You cired.

You: I dont know what i did...sob all i did was confess my feelings to him and he change right away I say that...sob...I regret of liking him i should never liked him...sob

Jungkook walk up to you.

Jk: its okay. Its just that he broke up with his ex last year...and I think hes doing that is because he likes you too.
You: lair!

He jumped by your voice.

You: he would never beat me up if he liked me...beside sob I hate him and he hates me too. Excuse me I have to go to class.

You grab your things and walk out of there.

Your pov: theres no way he likes me by beating me up like that...stupid boy.