part 5-bad idea

It was the next morning you walked into your sisters room, ypu woke her up and then you noticed her phone beep you looked at it and open the text message.

You: what the?

It was a message from a boy you put it down and walked out of her room and went downstairs and then when jungsoon got ready and came downstairs to join your mom and you the you trun to her and asked.

You: so? Who was the boy that text you?

Your mom looks at you the jungsoon asked.

Js: what you mean boy?
You: dont play stupid with me sis. A boy name Kevin text you early saying "lets meet behide the school after class" who is he?

Your mom looked at you both and say.

M: what?
Js: its....kevin is my b-boyfriend...

Your mom slapped her and yell.

M: why are you dating?! Your 16! Your not along to date!

She cired and ran out with her school bag.

You: jungsoon! What the heck mom!

You ran out and then you saw her went into a car.

You: jungsoon wait!

You went back inside the house.

You: why mom!
M: she had a boyfriend. What if your father finds out what will he do?

You were speechless and walk to her car and drove off to school.

Your pov: that was a bad idea sis..how could you? If a boy confess you have to reject him.

You got out of the car and went to class with a bad expression. When you got to school somi saw your mad looking face.

S: something wrong y/n?

You look at her and say.

You: this moning my twin sister got a text from a boy name Kevin when I went and woke her up for school.
S: oh a twin..whats her name?
You: jungsoon.
S: so what happen?
You: I ask her who was it and she say that Kevin was her boyfriend.

Her eyes wided.

You: so my mom slap her and she ran off and hop into someones car when i went after her.
S: you think it was Kevin's?
You: I think. I dont know ill ask.
S: so what your mom say to you?
You: she say that we are both 16 and we are not allow to date until age 18 or 20. And if my dad finds out he well probably get mad at her too.

She pat your back to make you happy.

S: its okay. I bet everything well go well. Lets go to class.

You nod and went with her. When you walk in your first class you saw jimin yalking to your 1per teacher, and he saw you.

Your pov: whats he doing here?

Class was about to start and as jimin was about to walk out he looked at you and wave 'hi' to you. You blush and smile waving back at him. Then class started.