part 18- teasing time

As you made it to the school you were walking with somi and jimin came behide you and hit you on the head.

You: yah!

He just looked at you and laugh.

S: wow. Is he really still bully you?
You: well yeah. He is still.

As you went to class you keep thinking of how jimin is different of bully you. As class started you didnt feel like working at all but you had too.

Your pov: why cant I do anything today? Why am I thinking about him about this side of him now.

The bing ring and all you guys went to lunch as you got your food jimin was about to trip you but you landed on your feet.

You: my god...jimin stop it will ya?
Jm: how can i stop when its so fun.
You: its not fun..its annoying.

You walk off while he looked at you smirking.

Jimins pov: its fun teasing her I cant stop...

When it was after school your mom came and got you.

M: had fun today?
You: no...jimin keeps bully me.
M: hes still after all these days?
You: yeah...lets just go home I wanna sleep.

She drove off and when you guys got home you went straight to your room and change immediately to your pjs and went to sleep.

You: lets just forget what happen today and see what happens tomorrow. The next day came and you decide to go to school anyway and not care of whats going to happen, as you got there jimin push you forward.

You: yah! Jimin I say stop it..why cant I have a happy life! My goodness.
Jm: like I say its fun to tease you haha

You look at him and annoy him, you walk away and went to find somi. As class started you thought about jimin.

Your pov: ugh I hate him so so much already...why can i just have a normal life without this happening.