part 20-smile again

You woke up and you remember that you were still at jimins place. You went downstairs to jimins brother.

You: hey..jimins in his room. Can you not tell him to come to school today?
Jms bro: okay ill tell him.
You: thanks.

You grab your stuff and went out the door. Jimins brother went to his room.

Jm: wheres y/n?
B: she went to school.
Jm: without me?! Oww...
B: no! She told me to tell you that you cant go today becuase of your head.
Jm: ash...

You made it to school even tho it was not to far. You went to somi.

S: hey. Guess jimin is not coming to tease you.

She wink at you. You pretended to not know what happen to jimin you just look at her and put a fake smile on.

You: haha...your right. Thats good, that he wont be here to tease me..hehe.

She left and you just felt a little worried about him and then shake it off. Class started and you got a text from jimins little bro.

Lil bro: hey y/n
Y: what?
Lil bro: just a while ago I went and check on jimin..he has a cold.
Y: what?! How?
Lil bro: I think its from his bleeding head. Can you come over today? Our parents just call me and say they wont come til next week.
Y: okay. Ill come today just wait for me.
Lil bro: okay. Ill stay and wait.

You stopped texting him and decided to concentrate in class until after school. It was lunch time and you didnt felt like eating your food..you stood up, somi looked at you while she was talking to her friends, you walk off and threw away your food.
One of somis friends roll her eyes and say.

G: what a waste of food. Throwing food away like that is not good.
G2: yeah.
G: somi we're gotta go use the restroom.
S: okay.

Both of her friends stood up and walk to the direction where you went. You were at your locker and then someone close it harshly, you turn and look at that person since it wasnt jimin. It was somis friends.

You: what?
G: you waste that food. You threw it away.
You: so.
G2: so go back and eat it.
You: no.

They grab you by the hair.

G: oh yeah. You think your tough?

One girl pull out a scissor from her bag while holding your hair. As they put that scissor on your hair, you grab her by the hand and flip her as for the other friend you grab her hand and threw her to the locker.

You: you cant miss with me. Somi was wrong about you guys. Dont bug me again.

You let her go and grab the scissor and threw it as far as you can, then you walk away.

G2: how she know those moves?
G: I dont know. Lets get out of here.