Eight

We stayed in Australia for about a week before the real tour with One Direction started. Luke had called the day after he asked me to come with them to make sure the One Direction boys were alright with it. They were more than happy to have me on tour with them after they heard me singing over a Skype call that I didn’t know was going on. I almost killed Ashton. He caught me right as I got out of the shower and all I was wearing was one of Michael’s shirts. Sure it was long enough to be a dress on me, but it was still embarrassing.

We packed for the huge trip and I was surprised to find that I had the least amount of clothes. “We’re going to have to go shopping to find you some more clothes once we land,” Ash commented when he saw that I only had one suitcase for clothes. I just shrugged and walked out to the van with Michael to help him load up all of our stuff.

“Are you ready to go on tour with two crazy bands?” Mikey asked as he threw my suitcase in the back of the van. I planned on keeping my backpack on and drawing on the plane ride.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see Ireland! Do you think we’ll be able to sightsee some?”

“I’m sure Niall will drag us all over Ireland and give us the grand tour of his homeland,” he said with the worst Irish accent ever.

“You couldn’t pull off an Irish accent to save your life. Good thing you got stuck with that hot Australian one.”

“Can you even do an accent?”

“I can do a country one when I’m mad and I can halfway pull off a Scottish accent,” I said as I tried my Scottish accent at the end. We just started laughing at each other.

Ashton came running out of the house yelling,” Lukey got a girlfriend! Lukey got a girlfriend!”

“Did you put Pixie Sticks in Mountain Dew again?” Michael asked.

“I don’t see why you keep dissing that. It tastes good,” I argued.

“Yeah, but you’ve seen what it does to the boys.”

“Wait, what were you saying about Luke getting a girlfriend?”

Ashton rolled his eyes at us before telling us the story. “Lukey got a girlfriend from America! She’s going to meet up with us in England and come on tour with us as well. Her name is Kristen, but Luke always calls her Krissy.”

“That’s great, now go tell the boys to get their butts out here or we’ll be late,” Michael said as he looked at his phone. I hopped in the backseat and pulled out my sketchbook. Michael tried to look over at my drawing, but I hid it from him.

“You can’t see it yet. It’s a surprise,” I laughed as he tried to take my book. He ended up on top of me while I hid my book behind my back.

“Give me the dang book woman,” Michael laughed as the other boys piled into the van.

“No! You cannot see my drawing until it’s finished! It’s a surprise,” I yelled as the boys no doubt started recording another stupid keek of us.

“Please, explain what’s going on for the people watching this,” Ashton laughed.

“Michael is trying to look at a drawing in my sketchbook, but it’s a surprise and it isn’t finished yet.”

“What’s it a picture of?” Calum asked after the keek finished.

I was thinking of what smart mouthed thing I could tell Calum when Michael took my book out of my hands. “It’s a drawing of me,” Michael gasped. Instantly the other boys grabbed my book and started passing it around.

“Why does he only have one eye?” Luke asked.

“I told you it wasn’t finished yet. I didn’t want you to see it till it was complete.” I took the book from him and looked at the drawing again. So far it was just an outline of his face with a nose and one eye.

“I think it looks good for half a face,” Michael said as he pulled me in for a kiss. “Just be sure to draw a mouth and the other eye on it before I see it again, that’s creepy!” We all laughed at him and drove on to the airport. It was as hectic as I remembered. When we finally got on the plane and started flying I put my head on Mikey’s shoulder and fell asleep.

Michael

We got through the airport, got on the plane, and as soon as we took off Savannah was asleep with her head on my shoulder. Calum was asleep almost as soon as she was, so that left three of us to talk, make videos, and be our crazy selves. Ashton was making numerous keeks that would end up online as soon as we landed. Once Luke and Ashton decided to sleep for a little while, I pulled out my phone and recorded a keek.

“Hello,” I chirped at the camera,” we are on the plane flying to meet the One Direction boys for the tour. Savannah fell asleep almost as soon as we got on the plane and so did Calum. Ashton recorded like a million keeks that he will most likely post when we land. I think I’m going to dye my hair blue sometime soon. Maybe Savannah will dye her hair with me. Bye!” I turned my phone off and right when I did Savannah woke up a bit.

“What were you doing?” she mumbled. Her eyes were barely open and half her hair was going crazy.

“Recording a keek, now go back to sleep.” She just put her head back on my shoulder and fell right back into her dreams. I rested my head on top of her’s and joined everyone else by slipping into darkness.