jealous

Sabrina POV

You know, Puck's great and all, but his girlfriend makes me wanna kill myself.  She's so freaking annoying and stupid it drives me crazy. 

Yesterday, she showed up at our house, like, half naked, and I swear to God she was drunk as hell.  Thank you Jesus Puck kicked her out before dinner rolled around.  I was about ready to strangle her. 

I honestly don't know why he's dating her.  I don't even think he likes her.  If I were him, I wouldn't even consider dating her.  She's a mess in every possible worst way. 

I can't tell you how many times Iv'e caught her cheating on Puck.  I gave up trying to tell him.  He just tells me that I'm "jealous" of her and that I'm just making up random stories to try and get him to break up with her. 

Today, Valerie, Puck's psychopath girlfriend came over for dinner, and let me tell you, I've never seen her wear anything that's ever covered her ass, boobs, etcetera, but today, she was completely covered up, for the most part. 

I totally expected this kind of thing to go as normal:  Valerie would do something stupid.  Puck wouldn't do anything about it.  Mom would get uncomfortable and leave the table.  Dad would scold Puck for having a bad taste in women.  Jacob would leave to go pout in his room. Daphne would ask Valerie a bizillion questions.  Red would sit there and listen to Daphne ramble, and I would eat my food in silence as I watch Valerie obsess over Puck. 

However, it did not go as normal.  Instead, everyone stayed at the table and ate their food, and Valerie was totally polite and chill.  I knew there was something going on between #Palerie (hashtag courtesy of Daphne Grimm).

After dinner was over, I asked Valerie if I could speak with Puck alone.  To my surprise, she actually said yes.  I took Puck by the hand and dragged him into the laundry room, closing the door behind me. 

"What is this about Grimm?" Puck asks, clearly annoyed.  "What the hell is going on with your dumbo girlfriend? She's acting like a civilized human being for once," I ask him.  I watch as his posture changed, giving off the vibe that I made him uncomfortable.

"Look, Grimm, I don't know how to tell you this," Puck said.  "Well then, can you just say it?" I asked.  He scrunched up his shoulders. "Valerie and I are breaking up," Puck spits.  I let my head fall to the side.  "Huh?" I ask.  He gives me some kind of apologetic look, as if I'm upset that they're breaking up.

"I decided to invite her over one last time before I told the family about it.  That's why she wasn't acting like herself," Puck explained.  I nodded, understanding what he was saying.  "So why are you guys breaking up exactly?" I ask, starting to get interested in this drama.  "Um, I kind of led her on," Puck said, avoiding eye contact with me.  I slap my hand against my head, letting out a disappointed sigh. 

"Puck I vividly remember telling you when we were like fourteen that it's NEVER okay to lead on a girl! No matter how stupid or annoying or how weird she is!" I scold him.  He gives me a sorry smile.  "I know, I know, it's just, listen Sabrina, I really like y—"

"Oh God," I groan, interrupting him. I place my hand back over my face.  "Can I finish my story, please?" he asks.  "Puck, you two have been dating for like, a month!" I snap at him.  "I know, I said I know! But I made a small mistake and it would be great if you let me explain the rest of my story," Puck pleaded.  I shook my head.  "Go on," I sigh. 

"I was originally just "dating" her to make you jealous," Puck started, but he didn't get to finish because I was too busy complaining to Jesus why my life was so dramatic.  "Sabrina!" he whines, starting to get more upset. "Sorry, sorry, keep telling your story," I mutter, waving him on. 

"So originally I got with her to make you jealous because I thought I kind of liked you, and I mean, I do like you, so anyway, I started dating her, and my plan then was to break up with her as soon as you started getting jealous, but you never really did get jealous, so I just kept on dating her, hoping you would eventually get jealous, but you never did, so now I'm here, and I decided to break up with her now because this whole leading her on thing is kind of stupid," Puck says without taking a single breath. 

I want to get mad at him for being an idiot, but how can get mad at that.  Honestly sometimes he is just so beyond sweet and it's so adorable I could just cry.  So instead and I smile and give him a hug.  "That's really sweet Puck," I muffle into his chest.  He hugs me back.  "So, were you like jealous? Or was this whole plan totally not worth it?" Puck asks.  "Well yeah I mean I was a little jealous," I say with a laugh. 

But let's be honest, I was really jealous.