blood

Sabrina Grimm had had enough.  She was standing outside the bathroom door for what seemed like forever. 

"Puck, I swear to God if you don't open this door right now I'm going to kill you!" Sabrina screeched.  She pounded on the door a few more times, but still nothing.  Not even a sound.  She knew he was in there, for she had watched him enter the bathroom from the hallway. 

Puck always seemed to take extra long in the bathroom.  Sabrina didn't know if it was because he was showering, or other reasons, but it didn't change the fact that Sabrina had to pee.  Really bad.

She rattled the door knob, to find that it was in fact, not locked. 

"Puck?" she called his name.  "Puck I'm coming in."  Sabrina turned the doorknob the rest of the way, lightly pushing on it so it would open.   She poked her head inside, letting the door open all the way. 

The first thing she noticed was the blood.  It was everywhere.  In the sink, on the mirror, all over the floor— it was everywhere. 

Then she noticed Puck.  Sitting in the empty bathtub.  Covered in blood.  She screamed.  Well aware that nobody else was home, she still screamed. 

She quickly scrambled over the the tub, grabbing Puck by the torso and pulling him out.  He had deep cuts in his wrist and his eyes were bloodshot.  He almost looked dead. 

Dead.

Sabrina begin to cry.  She took one of his wrists and tried to feel for pulse.  Soon realizing his wrists were covered in blood, she moved to his neck. 

He's alive.  He has a pulse. 

Sabrina let out some kind of sigh of relief.  She presses her ear to his chest, to find his heart beating.  It was beating.  But not normally.  Sabrina began to freak out.  She hopped off the floor to go find her phone so she could call 911, but failed miserably for she had tripped on something.  She fell.  She looked to see what she had tripped on, to find a pill bottle. 

Pills.

He drugged himself.

Sabrina picked up the bottle.  She looked back up at Puck, still laying limp on the floor.  He was dying, and Sabrina knew she needed to save him.  She lifted up his upper half of his body, placing him between her leg.  She stuck her fingers down his throat, causing him to begin the throw up some of the pills. 

"Yes," Sabrina repeated the process until Puck threw up at least six pills.   After Sabrina couldn't get him to throw up anymore, she looked down at him to see that he had started to cry.  She held him as he cried. 

"Don't worry Puck, I got you," she whispered to him.  "I got you," she repeated.  "I'm gonna get you help, okay?" Sabrina said to him.  "Okay," he choked out.  Sabrina let out a sigh, happy he was conscious enough to speak. 

Sabrina helped Puck off the floor.  She led him to her room, sitting him down on her bed.  She wrapped up his cuts with gauze and got him a class of water.  Sabrina picked up her phone to call her mom, but Puck grabbed her wrist. 

"Don't" he told her.  "I don't want them knowing," he said.  Sabrina nodded, setting down her phone.  She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him lightly on his head.  A few moment later, he had fallen asleep in Sabrina's bed. 

Two Days Later

Puck had spent most of his time with Sabrina.  He never really talked to Daphne or anybody else.  Sabrina knew they were curious as to why, but she kept her promise not to tell anyone. 

At first, Sabrina was confused as to why Puck would do such a thing.  But after a while, she understood it.  He didn't really have a family that loved him.  He was stuck in the middle of a loving family that wasn't his.  Sabrina promised him that she would be his loving family.  He didn't reply, he just smiled at her. 

Sabrina hoped she was enough.

One Week Later

The rest of the Grimm family still had no clue what had happened that one dreadful night.  Sabrina began to realize that maybe she wasn't enough for Puck.  He needed a real family.  He needed a mother and a brother, and even if his dad was dead, Titania and Mustardseed in no doubt could make him feel loved. 

So, Sabrina Grimm made a plan.  She left the house on Saturday morning, roughly around ten AM.  She hopped in her moms car and drove to the city.  She arrived at her destination: the statue that would get her to Faerie. 

Moments Later
She walked up to one of the guards guarding the palace. 

"You can't be here right now ma'am," one of the guards said.  "I'm Sabrina Grimm," she told them.  They looked at each other.  "You said Grimm?" one of them asked.  Sabrina nodded.  They both stepped aside, letting her through.

Sabrina wandered into the palace.  She asked someone sitting in a living room type area where she could find Titania.  He seemed to recognize her as a Grimm, and led her to Titania's bedroom. 

Sabrina stood outside the door for a while, eventually building up the courage to just knock.  She watched the doorknob turn and Titania stood before her.  She looked like she had been crying. 

"Can I help you, Sweetheart?" Titania asked.  "Puck needs you," Sabrina said, unsure of what else she could say.  Titania nodded vigorously, closing the door.  Sabrina waited a few moments before Titania opened the door again.  She was wearing a black dress and blood red stiletto shoes. 

"Okay," Titania said.  "Let's go."  "Wait," Sabrina interrupted.  Titania stopped.  "Can you bring Mustardseed too?" Sabrina asked.  Titania looked suspicious, but nodded.

Sabrina prayed Puck would be okay with this.  She knew his family loved him, but she feared he didn't know. 

A Few Hours Later.

Sabrina, Titania, and Mustardseed finally arrived back at the Grimm house.  She turned the knob and swung open the door.  The three of them stepped inside.

"Puck!" she called.  Seconds later, Puck appeared at the top of the staircase, looking quite confused. 

"Mom?" he said.  Titania smiled, opening her arms for a hug.  Puck scattered down the the stairs, throwing himself at his mother.  Mustardseed joined the hug too.  Puck began to cry, but they all knew it was because he was happy.  Titania used her free arm to gesture Sabrina to join the hug, of which she did. 

It was then she knew they were all enough.