truth

"Sabrina, truth or dare," Daphne turned to me. "I told you I'm not playing," I re-informed her. "Too bad. You're playing whether you like it or not," Daphne said. I rolled my eyes.

Daphne, Puck and Red had been playing truth or dare for the past twenty minutes. I my room. I had chosen to stay out of that satanic ritual and do my homework instead, but apparently now I'm being forced to play by my demonic little sister.

"Truth," I sigh, laying down on my bed. "Ugh, you're no fun," Daphne groaned. "Just give me a truth, Daphne," I groan back. Daphne sat there in silence for a while until she spoke again. "Do you have a crush on anybody, Sabrina?" Daphne asked suspiciously.

I finally had admitted to myself that I do have a little bit of a crush on Puck. He's cute and he can be sweet sometimes, but instead of saying that, I shook my head no.

"No," I said flatly. Daphne rolled her eyes. "Your turn," she said to me. "Puck," I said. "Truth or Dare." Puck was quiet for a bit. "I don't trust you. Truth," he mumbled. I scoffed. "If you had to pick one thing that you could prank me me with for the rest of your life, what would it be?" I asked him.  He squinted at me.  "Monkey poop, obviously," he said as if I should have known. I roll my eyes.

"Daphne," Puck says, turning towards my sister. "Truth or dare?" Daphne closes her eyes for a moment, telling us she's thinking. "Uh, truth," she says. "If you had to pick between me or Grimm, who would it be?" Puck asked her. "You," Daphne said without no hesitation. I laugh along with everybody else, but I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt.

"Red, truth or dare?" Daphne asked Red. "Truth," Red replied. "Which One Direction member is the hottest? And you can't say Zayn Malik," Daphne said. Puck and I rolled our eyes. "Um, Niall," Red told Daphne. Daphne's face scrunched up. "Ew no. Obviously Liam is the hottest," she said. Red stuck her tongue out at Daphne.

"Okay, Sabrina. Truth or dare?" Red asked, turning to me. "Dare," I said. Everybody was picking truth, and I felt like spicing it up a little. If only I knew what would come of that poor decision. "I dare you to admit your true feelings for Puck," Red giggled.

Daphne burst out laughing, while Puck just flat out got up and walked out of the room. "Wait, Puck, come back!" I teased. Puck slithered back into the room with a very depressing look on his face. "I'm not ready to be loved," he complained. "See that's the thing fairy boy. I don't love you," I laughed. Puck came and sat back down in our circle. "Awe, Sabrina look how sad he is!" Daphne yelled at me.

"Puck truth or dare," I said, ignoring Daphne's comment. "Truth," he said.  "Okay Mr. Melancholy," I joked, rolling my eyes.  "Truth it is then.  Were you honestly upset when I said I didn't love you?" I asked.  "No," Puck said, and I could tell that he was lying. 

I frowned and went along with Puck's answer.  The circle continued until mom called us down for dinner.  Then I went back upstairs into my room.  I closed the door behind me and flicked on the lights.  I turned around and screamed.

Puck was standing in the middle of my room, clearly waiting for me.

"What the hell!" I scolded him.  He flinched at my tone.  "Sorry," he said, folding his arms.  "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.  "Um," he stared at me for a moment,  "I just wanted to say goodnight, I guess," he finished.  "Oh," I said, my voice lowering to a more depressing pitch.  He gave me a weak smile and left my room.

He was most definitely upset when I said I didn't love him.