im sorry

Puck POV

By this point, Grimm was really starting to piss me off. She had been at it for hours yelling at me.

Basically, a few hours ago, I pulled this really evil prank on her. It involved glitter glue and dog puke. However the catch is, is that was the first time I pranked her in a while. I guess what I'm trying to say is is that Grimm got used to not being pranked, so once she finally did, it was almost new to her, so she got super duper mad.

She's been screaming at me and calling me names and following me around telling me to do stuff. It's been at least two and a half hours of this shit. It was really starting to get old.

About twenty minutes later, I find myself walking into the kitchen. I search for something I can snack on until dinner rolls around. But sure enough, Grimm shows up in the kitchen as well.

"Asshole," she mutters under her breath. I can't help but to smile. She just can't let it go.

"Grimm, can you just give it up already?" I plead at her. She laughs. "No, you deserve to be annoyed," she says to me. I roll my eyes. I pop a couple pieces of bread into the toaster.

"Dick sack," she says again from behind me. Without thinking, I turn around and strike my hand hard across her face. She whimpers as I let out a scream, realizing what I had done. I immediately pull her in for a hug as the tears start rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Sabrina, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking I'm so sorry," I beg for her forgiveness, for I feel absolutely awful. I feel my heart beat a little faster as I listen to her start to cry a little more. I run my hand along the side of her face where I had slapped her.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper to her. She starts crying a little harder, and at this point I want to kill myself. "I'm so sorry, Sabrina I didn't mean to I wasn't thinking clearly and I'm so so so sorry, Grimm, please, please forgive me," I plead. I lightly press my lips to the place where I hurt her. I notice most of the red has gone away, but there's no doubt it'll leave a bruise.

After a few more minutes of me holding her, she stops crying and looks up at me. Her eyes are all red and puffy and big and she looks so incredibly adorable it makes my heart clinch. I feel a single tear roll down my cheek. Sabrina lifts up her hand and flicks it away.

"I'm sorry," she says to me. I furrow my eyebrows together. "What? Why?" I ask in pure confusion. "I'm sorry I made you mad," she tells me. I frown. "It's not your fault. I need therapy lessons," I inform her. She laughs a little, a smile creeping on her face. "I forgive you," she says, looking up at me with her blue eyes again. I smile. "Yeah but I'll never forgive myself," I mumble. Instead of her persuading me to let it go like she might have, she rises up on tippy toes and her lips meet mine. I wrap my arms around her and I feel her smile against my mouth.

I'm never going to forgive myself.