Different Pt. 2

A/N: okay so somebody said they wanted a part two of this, so here ya go...

Puck POV

She was cute. 

So I kissed her again.

"Why are you so tiny?" I teased and she lightly shoved my shoulder—or at least tried to.

"Quite the reach, isn't it?" I joked again.  This time she seemed to be upset.  "Iv'e been four foot eleven since fourth grade, have sympathy for my pain!" she complained. 

I couldn't really relate, because I personally am six foot two.  That's a whole fifteen inch gap. 

"Are you sure you're okay, love?" I asked again.  She nodded, looking down at the ground.  I frowned.  "Please don't lie to me," I whispered.

"I—I don't really know how to explain it," she started.  "I just kinda feel sad all the time, and it's annoying," she explained to me. I nodded, but yet another thing I couldn't relate to. 

"Anything else?" I asked.  "I just want a friend," she mumbled.  "Someone who I can trust all the time."  I smiled.  "I'm your friend, 'Brina," I said to her.  She smiled back at me.  A sad smile, but it was still a smile. 

A/N:  okay so this was different (ahaha puns) because i usually make puck really sad and this time it was switched.  so yeah.  that's cool.  sorry it was really short i've been so inactive lately i just wanna update for y'all.

also i cried for ten minutes over a song called don't cry by lil wayne and x

bitch somebody help me

-billie🙄