fairy boy

Today was the day.  Puck had just arrived back in his wonderful home kingdom, and was about to meet his new fiancé.  Now, this may sound like an exciting day for a king, but Puck was dreading it in every possible way. 

Puck treaded down the hall, searching for his mother. 

"Mom!" he called out, but received no answer.  He called her a few more times, and eventually he was greeted by a tallish women with long brown hair and dazzling green eyes.  She was wearing a short black dress with matching heals. 

"Are you ready," Puck's mother asked.  Though this was the last thing he was ready for, he nodded. 

Titania, Puck's mother, lead Puck into the ballroom.  Here, he would meet his bride to be.  Titania suddenly turned to her son. 

"Her name is Wyndham.  Be nice," she ordered him.  As if on cue, a short girl with clearly bleached hair and bright brown eyes appeared in front of them.

Puck turned to ask his mother a question, but instead he found that she had left the two if them alone.

"I'm Wyndham," the short girl piped. Puck rolled his eyes. "I know." Wyndham giggled. She took Puck by the hand and dragged him towards a crowd of people, which Puck guessed to be her friends.

"Lilith, Vilissa, Thorne, Ashton, this is King Robin, AKA my future husband," Wyndham introduced Puck to her group of friends. "Wyndy, You're so lucky," a relatively tall girl with short brown hair said. "Robin, this is Lilith," Wyndham gestured towards the tall brown headed girl. Puck gave a small wave.

"And this is Vilissa," Wyndham pointed at a small girl with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. "And this is Thorne," she waved her hand at another girl with long black hair and dark skin. "And then this is Ashton," she set her hand a red headed boy's shoulder. Puck muttered hellos.

"He doesn't seem very enthusiastic," Thorne pointed out. Wyndham frowned. "Shut up Thorne," she snapped. Puck couldn't help but to smile. The red head then spoke up. "How long have you been the king of Faerie," Ashton asked. Puck shrugged. "Probably longer than you've been alive," he muttered. Vilissa snorted and Wyndham frowned again.

"Well how old are you then?" Ashton asked. "These questions are getting a bit personal," Puck stated. He then turned to Wyndham. "I'm going to find my mother. Make sure none of your pathetic minions follow me, and especially not you," Puck said close to Wyndham's ear.

Puck rushed towards the exit of the ballroom. He threw open the door and hurried out. He searched for his mother for about five minutes before he eventually just gave up. He walked around the palace a moment, before he spotted a short girl standing near the ballroom door, looking out of a window, her back to him. He began to walk towards her, wondering who had the guts to intrude his castle, when he realized who she was.

"Grimm?" Puck called out. And sure enough, Sabrina Grimm turned around to face Puck. He smiled. "You need me to save your ass, Fairy boy?" she called back. Puck's smile grew wider as he walked towards her. "What would I do without my Grimm?" Puck smirked as he wrapped his arms around his love's waist. "You'd die," Sabrina remarked as she stood on her tiptoes to give him a kiss. "Save me," Puck pleaded. "The last thing I want to do is marry some other random fairy I don't even love," he said. Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"Come on, dingus. Let's go home."