mom help me

Puck POV

I think I'm dying. 

It started a few weeks ago, when I got back from my journying with Jake.

Every time I thought about her, my heart would do some weird clenching fluttery thing. 

So, instead of saying something about it, I googled my symptoms.

Turns out, I'm not dying. 

I'm in love.

Fuck that.

Robin Goodfellow doesn't fall in love.

Well apparently I do...

This isn't good.  My reputation will be destroyed if this continues much longer. 

At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Something inside me doesn't want it to stop. 

I want to be in love with her.

How could I not be?

It's Moth.

I'm supposed to be in love with her.

So, my overarching plan is to talk to the one person who can fully understand my problems.

My mother.

Who to be honest, is probably either drunk somewhere in a dark ally with a man half her age, or at home sleeping and/or screaming at my brother.

*A few very long and awkward hours later*

Throughout this very interesting love quest that I've taken, I realized I made very horrible mistake.

What about the person I loved first.

Grimm.

After talking to my mom I figuring out that  I was in fact NOT in love with Moth (Mom said that the only reason I thought I was in love with her was because she reminded me of my Grimm and stuff like that).

Anyway, I felt like a dick.

I was in love.

But not with Moth.

Thank Jesus not with Moth.

My hypothesis for that disaster is that my mom got her old lady pills mixed up with my depression pills, and I thought I loved someone just because they reminded me of bad things that happened with the person I loved first.

So, to sum that all up, I love Grimm.  I always have loved Grimm, I just got confused for a second. 

I love Grimm.

I always have,

and I always will.