chapter 2: they are back

Three days have passed since they were saved by a mysterious girl. They wondered who it was that saved them. They were very sure that the voice sounded female.

Hawk's pov
Three days. That was how long it was since the great escape. And now we are finding the gang and getting them back together. So we have already found shastoria and lingvis. Now where is joy and we can get down the business. We soon found her at lefrog swamp. Sad she is the only one without a girlfriend/boyfriend." Hey joy long time no see. Have you heard the news."" Lemme guess someone evil wants to take over the world blah blah blah.""yup"she sighs."welp we got to save the world again after just a few years."she says "not just anyone. Maleficant." The name seemed to drop the room temperature by 50 degrees." Great just great "she mumbles. The new joy now seemed more mature and serious. I wonder what happened. As if reading my mind,joy gave me a look that said "drop it." Sheesh what is with her. She used to be nice joy we all know and love but now she is like an army camp instructor. But we have no time for this now. Travis said he would explain later. So we set out and went to earth. This is the start of a new battle between maleficant and us. We will fight to stop her. However, not only must we protect rose but also we have to find out why maleficant wants from her maybe she has magic she still doesn't know. We will try to find out before it is too late.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have the patience to wait. I will try to write more just keep up and this is coolzac12 signing out