chapter 8: the sharing of magic

Hawk's pov
We managed to escape from the school yet again. Maleficant would probably be cursing right now. We rushed back to the bunker and told our friends everything. For a while, there was silence as we watched our three other friends slowly walking. Doreen turned pale as she heard the news. "Rose I can sense your energy. It is quite powerful. Concentrate feel the magic surging around. We have to somehow weaken the magic or we will be found much more easily. Maybe you can pass some of your magic to your friends." Rose thought about and closed her eyes and then she made an emerald,a ruby and a diamond." I will keep my creation magic and these three stones have strong magic three of you take them. Joy,shawn and ling ling backed away." We do not want the magic we may not be ready for the magic that will come from it." They said. I took the diamond. Travis took the ruby and astoria took the emerald. "Hey what about me." Malcolm protested." Malcolm we do not completely trust you yet you will have your time." All three of them said. Suddenly a glow filled the room and I could feel magic coursing through my veins,strengthening me. I felt something cold in my hand. I lifted it up and saw my snow magic forming in my palm. Then I just thought of no magic and it faded away. All of the stones disappeared from sight as if they were non-existent. "Each of your magic is powerful. Astoria your magic is the ability to make the most powerful barriers on earth and in fairytale land. Travis your magic is the ability to control the weather and make hurricanes and tornadoes. Hawk.....well your magic is too powerful. If I explain it, I will be taken from this world. It is not my place to say so. You will know when the time comes. Also you don't need wands now to use magic just imagine yourself using magic but with your hands." But now I was tired of maleficant bringing the fight." Let's bring the fight to maleficant."

Oh well I gave you a big clue for the riddle if you do not remember. Here is the riddle: ARE YOU READY FOR A BAD TIME?!! Well if you know keep it to yourself those of you who think you know the answer for the prophecy tell me in the comments section below. This is Coolzac12 signing out.