chapter 11:the final battle

Hawk's pov
I raised my sword. Rose made her bracelets glow and two whips made of light came out. Travis got ready his axe. Ling ling prepared her staff. Astoria created the strongest barrier. And the rest got ready to do anything. In the distance, I could see an army of thousands of monsters. Maybe 20 or 10 thousand. But I was ready to face plant maleficant into the ground. Many different monsters marched towards us. We raised our weapons. But maleficant said "before we start the bloodshed, shall we know our little 'friend' your spy. Pretty obvious wasn't it. Come here my servant."............... joy stepped forward. "Yes meet your traitor the one you least expect. Now let's start the battle."she said before snapping and then she and joy disappeared. The monster army charged at us. My blizzard returned. I slashed with Blizzard and so many monsters turned to dust. We went on. Ling ling's staff smashed up a monster's face. Thunderbolts fried the enemy into crispy chip. Rose's whips killed any surrounding monsters. Suddenly storm spirits attacked. Most surrounded rose she created a levitating platform of solid light and flew up into the sky to draw them away from us. Our focus were back on the monsters. We smacked them back to wherever they came from. We smacked them so hard they got pushed back. Soon I felt a glow around me and when spear hit me it smashed like a hollow branch. I felt invincible. Soon I slashed and stabbed and massacred a thousand monsters. Blizzard stared to glow and I just cut them and they turned to dust. Then I realised that there wer almost no more left I decided to let them go and they rushed away. Travis created a cloud and we rushed yo Rose's aid as fast as possible. She did not sweat but was having trouble dealing with so many storm spirits. Suddenly maleficant materialised overhead."goodbye rose make your final wishes." She exclaimed before making a shadow arrow and bow and shot it "NO" I cried and some how I flew towards rose but I was too late it hit her back and her limp.body fell from the platform. I made such a blast of magic all of the spirits froze and shattered. I managed to catch her and somehow teleported down to the ground. "You will be alright." I whispered with tears in my eyes." No hawk" she whispered weakly." Look at me I don't think I can live." She was right dark magic was hard to heal and she was bleeding profusely. "L-listen hawk to my last words. First, forgive joy she probably didn't have a choice. Second, maybe *cough* maybe we could have had children. Lastly, defeat maleficant for me. Keep these to yourself" she said weaker than ever. Then the hopeful light in her eyes paled and died. I laid her body on the ground and turned to maleficant with rage coursing through my body." So you did this to her. Well then,"I said with magic pouring all through me." You will not have a good time"

End of chapter 11 this is what happened.  So what do you think will happen between maleficant and hawk. This is Coolzac12 signing out.