chapter 9:the next battle

Hawk's pov
We were ready to face maleficant and I am going to dunk her face into the dirt. Ling ling,joy and shawn had wands ready. Rose had her two gold bracelets and a sword that she created. I had my ice sword and an ice shield. Travis had his axe. Astoria was unarmed but was the medic and defense department of the team. I started to think of something else other than my shield for defense. Suddenly, overhead was a miniature blizzard. "Nice snowstorm you got there hawk." Travis said while whistling. Then he created a lightning storm. Astoria created a strong barrier while we went across it. I could see at least a thousand monsters and a shadow on a black steed. Maleficant sure has got a huge army. But that won't stop me. Joy went back to stay aa a medic. The rest of us charged right at her army. Maleficant formed on her steed and a cold smile glittered in the slow night. I slashed every monster in sight leaving piles of dust on the street. My blizzard blew back and weapons heading for me and froze nearby enemies. I felt a tug in my stomach and a huge amount of snow piled up on ten monsters. I laughed as I saw a monster get vaporized by a lightning bolt that Travis summoned. Soon my sword was no longer a sword it was a pure arc of destruction. Soon after, I looked behind me and piles of dust were left. Maleficant was still smiling and made two short swords. "I have enough power to release myself from the 'school'. Soon you will kneel before as I stab your head." She said with a sinister sneer." Fat chance. I will water my apples with your blood."I said. She laughed and charged. The rest fell back to the barrier. I charged and our swords clashed. I struck with so much force I smacked away her sword. Her smile faltered as I slashed and jabbed. I felt magic coursing through my hand and my sword glowed. I slashed her sword and then her side. Her blade snapped like a stick and silver blood started flowing out of the wound. She stared in shock then glared. "One week......you had better say your prayers." She said with hatred before turning into a shadow and disappearing. We had better be more prepared than ever I am going to make that battle the last one.

There you have it folks. Soon you will know what will happen but first an ad from anonymous. $@<$ /£|° ™£. $@#£  ™£  }®0™ +/£ #01«. And that's it this is Coolzac12 signing out