chapter 10:the complete prophecy

Hawk's pov
We started to train our magic. However I could never bring out my own magic. So I just trained harder. I named my sword, chionothyella(chi-no-thee-yella). In greek it meant blizzard.I could change it into a cold ice coin. Suddenly Doreen rushed to us while we were training. "Here is the final part of the prophecy" and swayed. We caught her and put her on a chair. "Abyss of the earth shows someone new, an ally or enemy does not affect you. Land beneath holds unspoken creatures, get new allies and weapons with new features. Help is found time is stable, special powers that turn the tables. Win the battle and lose everything, joy and victory seem like nothing." So we have the full prophecy: on the darkest day, a flower be slain. In toughest battle spy revealed,life shall slowly peel. Life will be knit but realities shall split. Death unleashed portal raised,anger out bird shall raze. Bird of prey fallen down,child of red found in town. Forces joined to defeat the enemy,flower creates to become friendly. Boy with bravery who does not lie,sees man of bones his end may be nigh. Abyss of the earth shows someone new, an ally or enemy does not affect you. Land beneath holds unspoken creatures, get new allies and weapons with new features. Help is found time is stable, special powers that turn the tables. Win the battle and lose everything, joy and victory seem like nothing. We decided to train harder.
Five days later(spongebob guy voice)
We trained and still I couldn't unleash my full potential. Soon it would be our fight with maleficant.

Rose's pov
I am getting very worried about hawk. He has gotten more serious than even joy. I hope he will be alright. I managed to have the power of light magic which can beat most of the monsters. We were in the war room. We thought on how to beat maleficant." Her spy keeps her well informed. We must attack her and make this her last battle. We must defeat her. We shall be victorious. Together we shall win." Hawk said. We gave a loud cheer and we prepared ourselves for a huge battle between maleficant and us. The bloodshed shall begin.

Good news it is almost over. And you will know who is the spy. Also if you don't know the answer to my little riddle. The answer will be soon......soon. welp this is coolzac12 signing out.