The Hideaway- Chap. 4

Kenzie's POV
I realized as the creaky elevator door opened to the 4th floor, something was definitely up. I want to figure out what is going on before it is too late,but I just can't bring myself to.
"Hey mom?" I ask.
"What sweetheart?" "My moms says in the sweetest way possible." "I notice a broad grin across her face."

"Where are all the relatives?"
"I stare at my mom, scared of what she is about to say next." I ask.

"Oh My Lord, kenz!" "Don't worry 😉." "Okay." She says.

"Okay that's it!" "Mom what the fuck is going on!" I yell as I am in anger.

"Mackenzie Francis Ziegler don't ever use that language!" She says.

A hand slaps me in the face as the elevator door finally opens. "I scream at my mom and tell her I want to leave." "Mom!" "PLEASE TELL ME WHERE WE ARE GOING!" I say.

"No!" "I am not going to say!" "And did you know that Maddie knew all along of my brilliant plan!!"

"What?!" "What Plan!" I stare at my mom in shock because Maddie knew this whole time. Instead of answering my question, Melissa(who I don't consider my mom anymore) grabs me by the hair and drags me to the end of the hall... A fist swerves right at my stomach! I try to stop my mom from hurting me more but she grabs my arm and twists it so far I hear a crack. I can feel the excruciating pain as my mom throws me in a dark room. The next thing I know I fall unconscious. Not knowing where I am.
____________________________________
Melissa POV
I finally hit the brat in the head and she finally gets what she deserves! I think my job is done here. I leave the room put on gloves so there is no trace of fingerprints on the door. I take a key and lock the door shut, not making a sound. I leave knowing I don't have to worry about having two children! Now I can just have Maddie and we can both have the time of our lives while Mackenzie is long gone!
____________________________________
End Of Chapter
I will update ASAP when I have time! Hope you enjoyed the suspense in this chapter! Xoxo-Author