Chapter 17- Love

Kenzie's POV
He knew what I wanted and so did I. I couldn't believe I was with someone as amazing as he was. John. He was immaculate and I couldn't help but not look away. He eyes level with mine as we made love with each other. His soft lips kissed up again my as I felt the warmth in my body. He was so gentle and I loved it....
*30 minutes later*
Him and I cuddled in his bed together whilst we slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. I didn't see a need to wear anything because I already had covers on me and his body spooning mine was enough for me. I felt different. I loved him and He loved me. He was the one and didn't ever feel uncomfortable anymore. I wanted to be myself around him because if not I would feel off. I just wanted to be with him forever and never have to worry about anything ever again. That wasn't the case, I had a future to worry about and so did he. We were both planning out how school would work out and careers. I did notice John took a special interest in the arts but I wasn't sure exactly what kind. He just mentioned something along the lines of that earlier. I really don't know what I want. I have so many options and it's hard to decide. I know for sure eventually every thing will play out for me though.