Ninjago Talent

'Lilly's pov'

The night of Ninjago Talent finally comes "Nya I'm scared" I tell her as she finishes straightening my hair and putting my mascara on, when my hair is straight it goes most of the way down my back "ok go get your outfit on" she tells me "and your going to be great I heard you practising with the guys and your amazing" she says as I get on my high heeled boots, for the performance I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a purple long sleeve that is ripped down the arms and black high heel leather boots I come back to Nya and she puts my lipgloss on "but what if I hit a wrong note or forget my part" I worry "Lilly don't worry about the what ifs and just go for it!" she pep talks me "ok I'm ready" I tell her walking out the door.

I find the guys and go up to them "you guys ready?" I ask "I was born ready!" Kai yells I hear somebody call my name from behind me "Lilly" I turn around "dad!" I yell running over to him and hugging him "hey dad" Cole says and he gives dad a hug "I came to wish you all luck" dad says "we can talk more after the show right?" I ask "of course" dad reassures me. We walk behind the curtain and are introduced.

'Normal pov'

"Annnnd innnntroducing Spinnnn Harmoneyyyyyy" the guy introduces us and we start.

Kai: it's time for training, and we're getting started.
It's on, you know.
And we wanna see you whip and shout it:
Both: we rock you roll

Lilly: They say, go slow.
And everything just stands so still.
We say, go go!
Both: we're ready for the fight, we know the drill.

Kai: Monday morning and we feel defeated.
Seems so long ago.
Tuesday's comin' - we just keep on beatin'.
Till we're in our zone.

Lilly: They say go slow.
And everything just stands so still.
We say, go go!
Both: You're gonna se us rip into it, just...

Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin.
And then we jump back do it again.
All: Ninja-go! Ninja-go!
Both: come on, come on - we're gonna do it again, we just...

Jump up, kick back whip around and spin.
And then we jump back do it again.
All: Ninja-go! Ninja-go!
Lilly: Come on, come on - and do the weekend whip!

Kai: Wednesday mornin' and we soon discover.
We gotta push our game.
Both: We slept out thursday just to get it over.
The whip's a day away!

Lilly: They say, go slow.
And everything just stands so still.
We say, go go!
Both: You're gonna see us rip into it just...

Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin.
And then we jump back do it again.
All: Ninja-go! Ninja-go!
Both: Come on, come on - we're gonna do it again, we just...

Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin.
And then we jump back do it again.
All: Ninja-go! Ninja-go!
Lilly: Come on, come on - and do the weekend whip!

All: They say! No no!
Kai: But we don't wanna sit around no more!
All: We say! Go go!
Lilly: You're gonna see us rip into it just...

Both: Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin.
And than we jump back do it again...
Others: (And then we jump back do it again)
All: Ninja-go! Ninja-go!
Both: Come on, come on - we're gonna do it again.
We just...

Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin.
And then we jump back do it again.
All: Ninja-go! Ninja-go!
Lilly: Come on, come on - and do the weekend whip!

All: Ninja-go! Ninja-go!
Come on, come on, come on - and do the weekend whip!

'Lilly's pov'

The curtain drops and we run off stage and I jump into a hug with Lloyd, kissing him on the cheek in the proses when dad clears his throat I bring Lloyd over to him "dad this is Lloyd, my boyfriend, and Lloyd this is my dad Lou" I say to each of them "hello Lloyd" my dad says shaking Lloyd's hand "hi Lou" Lloyd says "LILLY!" Nya runs over to me and hugs me "you where all very good" Garmadon tells me "where you nervous? because if you where you hide it really well" Jay asks "ok one thank you and two, yes I was extremely nervous" I laugh.

After the excitement dies down a bit I realize who's singing, Mackenzie "guys that's Mackenzie, Clair and Jackleene" I tell them peeking out of the side curtain. Mackenzie is singing 'Dimonds are a Girls Best Friend' and I would be lying if I said she wasn't good.

Their song ends and they come off of the stage the same direction we did "hey, how was I looser?" she asks nudging me "are we doing pet names now, because if we are, I've got a few picked out" I tell her while the next act gets on stage "oh Lilly you know your a terrible singer, right?" Mackenzie says to me.

'Lloyd's pov'

I've been standing beside Lilly this whole time but Mackenzie telling Lilly that she's a terrible singer was too far "Mackenzie that is too far, Lilly is the most amazing girl and singer I've ever met and the funniest and the most beautiful girl so you can just back off!" I half yell everybody watching me now.

'Lilly's pov'

Hearing him say that filled me with the most amazing feeling ever "L-Lloyd yo-you can't be serious" Mackenzie stutters "yep, I am" he says putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him, Mackenzie flips her hair over her shoulder and walks away.

I lean my head on Lloyd's shoulder when the announcer says "and the winner is... Spinnnnnnn Harmoneyyyyyy!!!" he yells and we run out on stage I get to hold the trophy and Lloyd lifts me onto his shoulders while everybody is snapping pictures including Dad, Misako, Garmadon, Nya and even Sensei.

We walk off the stage with the trophy in hand and get bombarded with hugs and dad comes over"dad will you keep the trophy, the group and I talked about it and we want you to keep it" I ask "of course I will and this, is my new favourite picture" he says holding up the picture "I can't believe we won!" I yell, when the announcer guy walks up to us "there is an after party, most of Ninjago is going to be there" he says "are we invited?" Jay asks "of course, and you all get a plus one" as he says this I grab Nya's arm.

*Plus one list*
Lilly-Nya
Cole-Lou
Kai-Garmadon
Lloyd-Misako
Zane-falcon
Jay-Sensei