Wedding prep

As soon as we wake up in the morning Nya and I are off shopping, Nya comes out of the dressing room in option 19 of 20 "Nya I love that one!" I yell, the dress flows to the floor and it has a purple piece of fabric going around the waist "I think this is the one" she says and I nod smiling like an idiot, she comes out in her normal clothes, holding the dress "your turn" she says pushing me into the dressing room "wait what?" I ask "I have three dresses for you, try them on" she says.

All three are purple with white the first one is frilly and goes to the ground, the second one is tight and goes to my knees, the third one flows to the ground with white fabric around the waist and falling down the side, it is basically Nya's dress with less fabric and the colours reversed "that's the one" she yells as I come out "I love it Nya" I exclaim.

After the we get the dresses and Nya's vail we get shoes Nya's are white high heels and mine are also white high heels but they do up around my ankles.

We get home and put our things away "Lilly I'm nervous" Nya says "Nya don't worry" I say "I'm going to make shore that this day is perfect" I say and she hugs me "you are like a sister and if I ever have kids your going to be their aunt,ok" she asks "of course!" I yell, we are up all night talking about wedding plans and eventually pass out.

"Lilly...Lilly wake up" I hear a soft voice calling me "what" I ask as I'm pulled out of bed and being carried, still half asleep "wake up" he says giving me a little shake, I open my eyes and see Lloyd carrying me "where are you taking me" I ask sleepily "you'll see" he says, I get sat on a couch and see all of the guys "where's Nya?" Kai asks "sleeping, the same thing that I was doing" I say shooting daggers "that's probably why you look like you lived in a cave for two years" Cole jokes as Lloyd puts his hoodie over my head, I pull it on and put the hood on "thanks" I thank him.

"So you two have your dresses?" Jay asks "ya and shoes and I've made us both appointments to get our hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding" I say "good, and I've got the ballroom in Ninjago booked all day for the wedding" Lloyd says "I have caterers booked for the wedding" Zane says "I've got decorators ready to go" Cole says "I got music ready and mailed invitations" Kai says "good everything is in place" Jay says breathing in relief "can I go back to sleep now" I ask "ya" Jay says "thank you" I say getting up and walking back to bed.

"Morning Lilly" Nya says as I face plant into my bed "tired" I whine "I know me too" she says as I get up and sit on my bed "Lilly I am so nervous" she says and I notice that she's shaking a bit "Nya I was just talking with the guys and everything is running smoothly" I say and she stops shaking "hey isn't that Lloyd's hoodie?" she asks "ya" I say falling back into my pillows and I hear her go "ohhhhh".

"Lilly!" I hear my name being called through the door I get up and answer it "what's up, Lloyd" I say "well I found out that their is going to be slow dancing at this wedding and I don't know how to slow dance" he says looking at his feet "I'll teach you" I say pulling him up to the training deck both of us still in our pyjamas "ok the guy leads but for the first time I'll lead" I say putting in slow music.

He puts one hand on my waist and the other hand in mine and my hand is around his neck "follow what I do" I say and he looks to his feet "head up" I say pushing his chin up, and we start.

By the end of the lesson he is twirling me, the music ends "now mister 'I can't dance" I say crossing my arms "I never said I can't dance I said I can't slow dance" he corrects me "well your a natural" I say "hey, I learned from the best" he says smiling and pulling me into his arms "guys are you out here?...." the guys call and he lets go "ya what is it?" I say annoyed "what where you doing out here" Kai asks "I was teaching Lloyd to slow dance" I say looking at the now beat red Lloyd "ya" he says, his voice just above a squeak "so you didn't know how to slow dance?" Kai shoots "oh and you do?" Lloyd shoots back "ya I do!" Kai starts to yell "guys enough!" I yell and the guys look surprised "weather you can or can't slow dance doesn't matter" I say and the guys nod "and Kai if your this amazing slow dancer lets see it" Lloyd challenges.