2

"Joonie, TaeTae is being meanie!" yelled an angry Jimin. "And why is that little one?" Namjoon picked little Jimin up from where he sat down to play with his kitty plushie. "H-he told Jiminie no sweets til he c-cleans mess up.", he pouted.

Namjoon and Taehyung have always cared for Jimin. They are all childhood friends, and when Jimin told the other two that he was a little, they have always cared for little jimin. Both Namjoon and Taehyung are doms, and the little loves getting the attention they give him.

"Well, Jiminie needs to not make such a big mess and listen to Tae. Be a good boy and do as he says, remember, bad little boys get punished." Namjoon pecked his forhead and set him down to where he made a mess, and boy was it a big crayola mess.

Taehyung smirked, "If you clean this up ChimChim, I will take you out to your favorite ice cream shop." He knew Jimin was gonna give in to what he offered.

The little was trying not to give in to the offer, he was getting a bit fussy.

Jimin stomped his foot, a pout formed on his soft, plump lips. "B-but I dont wanna clean!"

"ChimChim, do you want to be punished?" Namjoon stood in front of him, leaning over the little.

Usually, little Jimin is pretty obedient, Namjoon and Taehyung rarely have to deal with a bratty Jimin.

Tears formed in Jimins eyes,  "N-no, Jiminie will clean." He began to pick up every crayola he could find and put back in the big coloring box he has.

"You're such a good little boy Jiminie, once you're done, change into something comfy so we can go get your ice cream." Taehyung kissed Jimins chubby cheek and helped pick up his coloring books.

___

"Aww, is our little mochi messy?" Taehyung wiped Jimins ice cream covered lips. They were sitting in a booth at the corner of the shop, Jimin got mint chocolate chip, Taehyung a hot fudge sunday, and Namjoon a chocolate cone.

"Im going to the restroom, dont make a mess Jiminie." Taehyung got up and left.

"So what do you want to do today Chim?" Namjoon asked the younger.

"Sleep, an cwuddle Mr. Kitty." Jimin smiled up at the older, showing his eye smile and yawning after.

"Well, once Taehyung gets back we will go back home, sleepy head." He ruffled Jimins head, and the younger giggled.

Ringgg Ringgg

Namjoons phone went off, "Hey Chim, be a good boy okay? I have to take this call from work really quick. Dont talk to any strangers and dont wander off, stay here and wait for Taehyung, okay?"

Jimin formed a pout but nodded obediently. Namjoon walked out of the shop and stood near the door, he was at a distanve to where he could see Jimin in case something would happened.

"Hmp." Jimin continued to eat his ice cream, he adored the small shop. Its was simple and cute, not too extra nor too plain. He loved looking at the paintings they had, he also enjoyed seeing families walking in with their kids, they were always so happy.

The door to the shop opened and in came a guy, probably a little older than Jimin. He was really attractive. He has piercing brown eyes, some black skinny jeans, a red flannel, and some vans.

Jimin felt his face heat up when the two of them made eye contact, Jimin quickly looked away and continued eating, praying that Namjoon and Taehyung would hurry.

"Wheres Namjoon?" Jimin turned around and let out a deep breath, it was just TaeTae. "On the phone."

Taehyung saw Namjoon hang up and start heading back to the booth. "Hey guys, remember Hoseok? Hes coming to visit for a couple of months!"

Jimins eyes widened, "Hobi!? Really!?" Taehyungs jaw dropped. Hoseok is there friend since middle school, but once high school ended he left to go abroad to pursue his dream, become a dancer. They still keep in touch but Hoseok could never really come and visit, due to his busy schedule.

"Yep, hes coming next week, and hes staying at his old apartment. He said he would like to meet up with us and some of his other friends." Namjoon finished his ice cream and checked his phone. "Lets start heading back home, its gonna get dark soon."

Jimin was the first one up and turned towards the door to leave the shop, while doing so he bumbped into someone.

"O-oh im so sorry." Jimin said to the stranger, he looked up and saw those piercing brown eyes.

"Its okay." The older smiled, he has a cute gummy smile, thought Jimin. "O-okay."

And off went Jimin to catch up to the other two, who left him behind so that they could throw some of their trash away.

I hope I see that boy again soon..