20

Once Yoongi came home, he regretted leaving the little by himself.

There were colors and books sprawled out on the floor, crumbs of cookies, and Jimins stuffies were on the couch lined up.

"Chim! Get down here!" He didn't want to get angry at the little, but he was gonna get punished.

"Yes daddy?"

Yoongi looked towards the door and Jimin peeped his head out.

"Baby, you left a big mess. You Were supposed to be a good boy baby."

Jimin pouted and stepped out from the wall, he was wearing a pink mini skirt, a white sweater, and pink socks.

Fuck, he looked beautiful.

"But daddy, Jimin was bored." he looked at Yoongi with big puppy eyes and walked up to him, pouting.

"Still baby, you were bad and you know what happens to naughty boys?"

Jimin panicked, he didn't want to get punished. He tried to seduce Yoongi in order to get out of it.

"But Daddy, your Kitten wants some play time." Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck. The older held him close by the hip.

"Alright baby, let's go upstairs."

Yoongi grabbed Jimins smaller hand and led him up to the room.

"Lay on your stomach Chim, I want that pretty ass of yours showing."

Jimin did as told and felt Yoongi grab his butt and spank it a little.

"More daddy, I want more~"

Yoongi went to get something out of his drawer, which Jimin assumed was lube. When he walked back to jimin, the little felt something wrap around his cock.

"Daddy it's cold, what is that?"

Yoongi chuckled.

"You really thought you were getting out of your punishment? Not today baby boy."

It was a cock ring.

Yoongi then inserted a vibrator inside Jimin and turned it on to it's highest level.

"D-daddy! Please s-stop! I need yo- ah!"

Jimin wanted to cum but he couldn't and he started to feel weird. It was a good weird though.

"Can't stop baby. This is your punishment. I'm gonna leave you like this for 30 minutes, can you be a good Kitten and do that for daddy?"

Jimin was panting and moaning and thrusting into the bed. He needed to release but couldnt. He was feeling too good.

"Y-yes daddy."

"Good boy."

Yoongi then left downstairs and cleaned his littles mess up

He could hear Jimins moans of pleasure every time he hit an orgasm.

It was music to his ears.

Dont worry Kitten, once your punishment is over, daddy will make sure you scream.