22

"Daddy!!"

Yoongi jolted awake, he didn't see Jimin next to him, but heard shuffling noises.

He looked around the room and found Jimin on the floor, curled up in a blanket.

"Daddy, my bwooty hurts." he said blushing, remembering what had happened the night before.

Yoongi smirked, "That's what happens when you don't behave kitten." he winked at the younger and Jimin squeaked, hiding his face with his blanket.

"Daddy, can we go eat fwood now?" He crawled back in bed with Yoongi and cuddled him.

Yoongi played with his hair, "Sure baby, do you want to go out somewhere to eat?"

The younger nodded and both boys got ready and headed out to eat.

They went to a small coffee shop and talked about work.

Jimin had a surprise for Yoongi.

The older is a rapper and sings and writes music. Well, Jimin made a song just for him. It's called Serendipity.

He was going to tell Yoongi about it soon, he just had to perfect it a bit.

"Hyung, you have a little something here." Jimin reached out and wiped off some cream from his coffee.

Yoongi blushed a little. Jimin looked so breathtaking and lovely.

"Shouldn't I be the one doing things like that?" He said toughening up.

Jimin giggled and took out his phone.

"Pose for me hyung!"

If Yoongi thought Jimin was breathtaking and lovely, Jimin thought Yoongi himself was even more

"You look so pretty her- wait a second, is that my coffee you're drinking!?!? Give that back!" Jimin snatched his coffee back and pouted.

Yoongi laughed, showing off his gummy smile. "Love you~"

Jimin blushed and both continued about their day, everything in place and nice

That is, until he saw him.

The little bell to the cafe door rang and caught Jimins attention. Boy did he regret looking towards the door.

His eyes went wide, jaw slack open, and he began to slightly tremble.

Yoongi picked up on his actions and looked to where the younger was looking at. He saw a guy around his age, blonde hair, and was looking their direction.

The guy saw Jimin and smirked. This only made Jimin tremble even more.

"Y-yoongi, can we g-go h-home? Daddy, M-minnie wanna go home!" Jimin whisper yelled.

The younger grabbed Yoongis hand and tried to find comfort in the olders warm, big hands.

"Okay, yes baby, let's go home."

Yoongi got up and grabbed Jimin by the waist, making their way out. The other guys stare never left Jimin, the bastard had the nerve to wink at his precious baby.

The younger was still shaking and it's seemed like he was about to burst into tears any moment.

"Baby, when we get home, you're gonna have to tell me who that was. I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but I'm here for you Minnie."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi and nodded slowly.

The younger has already told Yoongi about the guy, but Yoongi doesn't know how he looks like.

Taemin.