12

"Joonie, can I have my Mario stuffie?" Namjoon handed Jin his stuffie. The two boys were out shopping for things, well, Namjoon was shopping for little Jin.

"Here you go cutie." Namjoon smiled and his dimples were on display, the older blushed as he took his Mario plush.

"Thank you Joonie!"

They continued walking and both saw a nice pizza place, they decided to enter and get some food before going back home, which was actually Namjoons home. They found a nice booth near the back and ordered 2 large pizzas.

"Did you have fun today princess?"

Jin nodded happily. He didn't want to admit it, but he really likes Namjoon. Jin is just scared of Namjoon finding out his feelings and leaving him like everyone else does.

"That's good, I had tons of fun with you." Namjoon smiled brightly at Jin and the little returned it back.

"Weally? Joonie had fun with Jinnie?" Namjoon thought that was the cutest thing Jin has said, he found it adorable when Jin would talk in third person.

"Yes, Namjoon had lots of fun with Jinnie. Namjoon also thinks Jinnie is very handsome." Winked Namjoon. Jin blushed like crazy and his his face behind his hands.

Their pizza arrived and they dug in, enjoying the meal and each other's presence throughout the entire day.

The two had been meeting up regularly and gotten to know each other more, making both of them fall in love. Neither of them realize they feel the same towards each other, too scared to let the other one know.

Namjoon plans on confessing to Jin soon, he wants to take big Jin on a date to a nice place by the park which is a huge garden. Jin loves flowers and enjoys walking through, admiring each and every one.

"Joonie, wanna try some of my pizza?" Asked Jin cutely. Namjoon went in for a bite and Jin made little noises, trying to feed Namjoon.

"That's some good pizza, want a bite of mine little one?" Jin nodded and Namjoon carefully inched the pizza close to Jin, but before he could do anything, Jin snatched it and ate the whole thing.

Namjoon was shocked at the littles actions but laughed as it was pretty funny, he forgot Jin has a big appetite. The little giggled with Namjoon and their day was spent with laughter and heart eyes.

...

"Namjoon, c-can I stay over?" The two boys were cuddled up on the couch, watching a cartoon. "Sure Jinnie, wanna go get changed into something comfy that we bought today?" Jin nodded and Namjoon took him into his own room.

Jin picked out an outfit that he knew Namjoon would love, he even begged Jin to buy it while they were at the store. It was a pastel pink sweater with cute little paws, white shorts that exposed his nice thighs, and a pair of thigh high pastel pink socks to go with it.

"Joonie, Imma wait for chu in the room. I wanna watch a cartoon in there." Namjoon shouted an okay and Jin made his way into the youngers room.

Jin hoped Namjoon thought his outfit was cute, he already had a cartoon going, he was sitting criss crossed on the bed with his Mario stuffie.

Soon Namjoon came in and Jin could feel his cheeks heat up. Namjoon was wearing a black shirt that was baggy on him, making his collar bones pop out, with a pair of dark grey joggers. Calling him hot was an understatement.

Namjoon locked eyes with the little but broke it quickly, Jin could see his eyes roamed all up and down his body. Namjoon layed down next to Jin, wrapping his arms around Jins waist, and setting his head on top of Jins thigh.

"You look so pretty and innocent like that baby." Whispered Namjoon. His hot breath hit Jins thighs and sent shivers down the littles spine. "T-thank you Joonie." Jin loves it when Namjoon calls him sweet names.

"Anything for you princess." Namjoon let go of the little but soon placed Jin on top of his lap to where he was laying against the headboard with Jins back to him, laying down on him, as the two watched some cartoon.

As a couple of hours passed by, Jin was getting sleepy. His head would fall every now and then and Namjoon took notice of it. "Hey, baby. Let's go to sleep." He reached for the control and turned the TV off.

Namjoon got off the bed and tucked Jin in, making sure the little was comfy and warm. "Joonie, don't leave me." whined Jin.

"I'm not leaving my princess alone, ever. I'm just gonna turn off the lights so we can sleep." He turned them off and got in bed.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jins waist, Jin snuggled close to his chest, as he clung onto his shirt. "Goodnight Jinnie, sweet dreams my beautiful princess."

Jin has blushed so many times today that he just can't stop blushing at every single thing Namjoon says to him. "Goodnight Joonie, sweet dweams." he then felt something on his forehead.

Namjoon kissed him goodnight, Jin felt the need to return the action so he kissed Namjoons cheek. Namjoon looked down at Jin and smiled widely. Then, he kissed all over Jins face, causing him to burst into fits of giggles.

"Night baby."
"Night daddy."