17 PT. 1

"Daddy can I have this?" Jimin held up a pink pastel mini skirt.

Yoongis face went red, heart was beating wildly, and his mind was trying not to think of all the things he could do to Jimin in that skirt.

"S-sure, Chim." The little giggled and they both made their way to the checkout.

"Okay, now let's go to that place I wanted to take you to!" They walked out of the mall, hand in hand, and drove off to where ever Yoongi was taking him.

"Here we are baby." Jimin looked around and saw a cute bakery with BT21 characters decorating the outside and inside of the store.

"Daddy I like it here! Oh! Look they have plushies, daddy can I have a plushie pwetty pwease?" Jimin made puppy eyes at Yoongi and what could say? No?

"Sure baby, go ahead and pick one"

The little beamed and ran off while Yoongi ordered some pastries for the two of them.

The place was really nice and comfy. It was big and had cute characters around it which made it seem friendly to all.

Jimin came running back to Yoongi, "Daddy, come wit me! The plushies so cute! Can daddy buy one too?" Jimin grabbed onto the hem of Yoongis shirt, pulling him toward the plush dolls.

"Okay baby, daddy will buy one." The little giggled and showed Yoongi where the plushies were at.

"Daddy, this one reminds me of you." Jimin held up a brown plushie, it was a cookie with an eyebrow arched and a toothy smile.

"How does that remind you of me?" Yoongi laughed at how Jimin thinks of him in the most randomest things. "It has daddy's pwetty gummy smile~ And it's name is Shooky!"

Little Jimin has never made Yoongi blush this hard and red. Jimin giggled at Yoongis reaction and the older began looking for a plushie. "Hey baby look, this one reminds me of you. It almost has the same nickname as you, Chim!"

The older held out a yellow puppy plushie with black ears and its tongue sticking out. "Oh! It's name is Chimmy, daddy!"

They both made their way to check the two plush dolls out and began eating their pastries.

"I had a lot of fun today, thank you for bringing me here daddy. I wove chu~" Jimin flashed his infamous eyesmile and finished his last couple of cookies.

"Your welcome. I'm glad you had fun ChimChim, I love you babyboy." Yoongi leaned towards Jimin and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

No matter how many times Yoongi kisses Jimin, the younger always gets that spark and heart clench.

@Mochi.pjm posted a photo

pjm posted a photo

@mochi.pjm: 💜

View comments

...