9

Here's some Vkook, next chapter or two will have Namjin~

...

Taehyung woke up by a bright light. His eyelids started slowly opening, there was a ray of sunshine shining through the window curtain.

He was gonna turn to lay the other way but realized he was hugging something. His vision cleared up and saw little Jungkook, cuddled up to his chest, slowly breathing, his cute little mouth was slightly open, showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung awed at the sight and pecked his forehead, the younger stirred in his sleep and slowly woke up.

"Taetae..." Jungkook snuggled closer.

He looked so cute, like a little bunny. Taehyung ran his fingers through Kookies hair and rubbed his back slowly. "Wanna wake up sleepy head?"

Jungkook looked up, pouting. "Stay with Kookie." Mumbled the younger. Taehyung chuckled and complied with Jungkook.

"We will have to get up soon though, dont you wanna eat breakfast with me? I can make us some delicious pancakes, with a couple lamb skewers, and a cup of your favorite banana milk."

"Yesh!" Jungkook bolted out of bed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen. Taehyung chuckled at the youngers reaction and got up to make Kookie and himself some breakfast.

...

"This is so yummy! Thankies TaeTae!" Jungkook flashed his precious bunny smile and Taehyung couldn't handle how cute he looked.

He pinched Kookies cheeks and kissed the top of his head. "Your welcome, bunny." Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red and covered his face with his hands, trying to make sure Taehyung doesn't see it.

"Hey Tae, where is everyone else at? Are they sleeping?" Taehyung picked up their empty dishes and put them in the sink.

"Namjoon and Jin went out to eat at some pink shop downtown, and Yoongi took Jimin to buy some groceries that they both needed. I would take you out too, but they took the 2 cars we had. I'm sorry bunny." Taehyung really wanted to take out the younger, but his hyungs didn't give him a chance to.

"Its otay, I love your cooking. It's really yummy!" Smiled Jungkook. The younger was happy that Tae cared for him, he appreciates everything the older does for him.

"Thank you, bunny. You're so cute~" Taehyung lightly squished Jungkooks cheeks and gave him a bunny kiss.

Jungkook was a blushing mess, he never thought Taehyung would do that. It was nice though, rubbing each other's noses, looking at each other lovingly, giggling together. That is pure happiness for Jungkook.

"Can we watch a movie?" Asked Jungkook. Tae nodded and got up, he got up and went to where he knew Jimin placed his box of movies.

"Wanna go watch in my room? You still look a little sleepy, bunny." Offered Taehyung.

"Yes pwease."

Both boys left the kitchen and headed to one of Jimin's guest rooms, which is what Tae calls his room, and began looking through the box of movies.

"Can we watch Big Hero 6?" Jungkook made puppy eyes with his brown doe eyes. What is Tae gonna do? Say no?

"Anything you want to watch, I'm fine with." Tae showed his infamous box smile to Jungkook and the younger fanboyed on the inside. Taehyung was just a mixture of cute and hot.

Jungkook began the movie and both boys cuddled up on the bed, faces burning red, enjoying each other's embrace.

Every know and then, Jungkook would either giggle or slowly start falling asleep. Taehyungs heart clenched at the cuteness of his little bunny. Actually wasn't even his to begin with. The older felt something for the younger, and he wanted the little bunny to be his forever.

He would do anything for Jungkook, go to the moon and back, or even farther than that. The only thing holding him back is the thought of rejection. Does Jungkook even feel the same? I mean, he hasn't rejected any skin ship, and they are cuddling right now.

Taehyung was debating whether to confess or not but a certain little bunny started lightly snoring, which made him snap out of his thoughts. Jungkook practically on top of Taehyung, latched on like a koala. Taehyung started playing with his hair, taking in all of the youngers beautiful features.

He himself was starting to feel a little drowsy. "Bunny, you are so cute when you sleep. Rest well Kookie~" Taehyung whispered, he gave the top of Jungkooks head a light kiss. But what shocked him was that the younger wasn't fully asleep.

"TaeTae you are cute too, and sleep well daddy.." mumbled Kookie. The younger nestled deeper into Taehyungs embrace lazily and soon little snores were heard again.

Taehyungs heart was beating quickly, face red, and a huge smile plastered on his face. Guess that answered his question whether Kookie likes him or not.

Now he has to plan a way on how to tell the younger if he could be his boyfriend and little, but for now all Taehyung wants to do is sleep with his precious bunny. Hopefully the others won't pop up out of no where and interrupt their moment. Taehyung wrapped his arms protectively around the youngers body, resting his hands on the lower part of Jungkooks back.

He loved the way Jungkooks lips formed a pout when he slept, and how he looks so pure and blissful. Gosh he adored the younger so much, Taehyung wants to fall asleep and wake up like this every day.

His eyes started to slowly close, Kookies hands tightened a bit, making him grip Taehyungs shirt. The older layed another kiss on the youngers top part of his head. He caressed Jungkooks cheek softly, taking in his precious sleeping face.

"I love you, Jungkook."