26

Yoongi has been planning something for a while now.

A big surprise for Jimin and himself.

It's been almost a year, and hes finally taking action.

-

"Jimin, baby, are you ready to go on our date?" Yelled Yoongi from the living room.

He was already dressed and waiting on Jimin.

Yoongi heard small footsteps from the stairs and saw Jimin in the cutest pastel pink sweater, some black jeans, and his jade doc martins.

"Yup! Let's go Yoonie!" Said the younger as they interwined hands.

"So where are you taking me?" Asked Jimin.

Yoongi faced him and smiled warmly at his boyfriend. He cant believe hes found such a perfect human being.

Jimin started blushing and got shy when Yoongi didn't answer, but stared at him lovingly.

"You'll see ChimChim."

They continued walking and soon turned the corner to be faced with the ice cream shop.

The one where they first saw each other at.

As Jimin was about to walk in, Yoongi grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Jimin, this is the shop when I first layed my eyes on you. I dont know if I grabbed your attention, but you sure caught mine. It's been 2 years since we've been here. I wanted this date to be special and one you will always remember." Yoongi held Jimins hand tightly and kissed his knuckles.

Jimin loved the meaning behind the small date. He loves how Yoongi makes the smallest things have meaning.

"Thank you for taking me out Yoongi, I love this date so far, but I love you a whole lot more." Jimin gave the older a light pack on the lips and walked inside the shop.

They both ordered and sat down sharing a medium sized bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream with whip cream at the top.

"Didnt you have this the first time I saw you?" Yoongi asked the younger.

Jimins face turned red. He loves mint ice cream. Like, LOVES it.

"Yea.. how did you even know?" Jimin was a little shocked he knew what he had.

"I remember you had some chocolate on your face and you smelled like mint when you bumped into me."

Yoongi chuckled at the memory.

Small Jimin was speed walking and was too caught up in his thoughts that he didnt even notice Yoongi walking in the shop.

"Oh my gosh.. that's so embarrassing! I thought you were really hot and now that you tell me this, I'm embarrassed!" Jimins face got even redder.

Yoongi smirked, "so you think I'm hot?"

Jimin glared at him.

"I said I thought you were hot"

Yoongi pouted and glared back. That made Jimin laugh and both boys continued the date.

Now, Yoongi has a plan and it's about to happen.

What is it?

Well, let's just say it involves a ring.

Yoongi took out a small, pastel pink box and hid it behind himself.

Inside was a new pacifier for Jimin and along came a ring.

Yoongi was beyond nervous. He was scared of Jimin saying no, but he had to do it now or never.

"Jimin.."

The younger looked at Yoongi and noticed he was acting a bit off.

"Yes Yoongi?"

The older took out the small box and handed it to him. "I got you a small gift, I hope you like it."

Jimin awed at the sweet gesture and opened it up. He saw a cute, pink pacifier with his initials in it, only it read MJM instead of PJM in white glittery font.

He took it out of the box and under it had a ring. Jimins eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

Yoongi grabbed Jimins free hand in his and was tearing up a bit.

"Park Jimin, ever since I played my eyes on you in this shop I knew you were different. Different from every single human being in this world. You are my sun, my energy, my everything. I love you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and be mine forever?"

Jimin couldnt believe what was happening. He didnt even notice he was crying.

The man he loved just proposed to him.

"Oh my.. yes Yoongi. Yes! "

Jimin stood up and so did Yoongi, both embraced each other while crying of happiness.

Yoongi took the ring and put it on Jimins finger. Jimin did the same with the matching one Yoongi had in his pocket. The younger kissed Yoongi and nuzzled into his chest.

"I cant believe I'm marrying my best friend, my daddy, my boyfriend, the love of my life." Said Jimin.

Yoongi couldnt stop his tears. "I love you so much Chim."

-

@Mochi

@Mochi.mjm: I Love You💍💜
...
@Agust.D: I Love You More, Min Jimin💜

...

This is the end of Little ChimChim.
Thank you for all comments and votes on this story!

I love this book and it was hard to end it because I wanted to keep it going. Due to me being busy i had to end it sooner or later.

I hope you all enjoyed it. I love you guys😄💜💜