7

"Hey, Jimin, so imma be inviting over Hoseoks friends today in the afternoon. Hoseok couldn't come because he's visiting his sister for the week." called out Namjoon.

"You just wanna see your little Jinnie, right?" teased Taehyung.

The day we all met up, Namjoon wouldn't stop stealing glances at Jin. He would listen carefully to every word that came out of his mouth and even enjoyed his dad jokes.

"So? What about Jungkook? He did the same as I did!"

Taehyung blushed a dark crimson red. He never really thought much of Jungkook, the boy seemed shy and Taehyung didnt think Jungkook really liked him at all, since the boy didnt talk much that night.

"So? Leave him alone. And what about Yoongi and Jimin?" Taehyung began to tease Jimin now.

He poked his chubby cheek, "What do you mean Tae?" Taehyung glared at Jimin. "Dont act all innocent, I saw that hug between you two."

Jimin blushed, damn it Yoongi. "What's wrong with a hug? He's the one I told you about, my new friend!" Jimin has told them so many times that he is actually the Yoongi, but they don't listen.

"Are you sure? He could be pretending to be someone else Chim, we need to protect you!" Jimin rolled his eyes at Namjoons words.

"Well, he isn't!" Huffed Jimin. He went upstairs in his room and took out his favorite coloring book, he began drawing and grabbed his paci from his top drawer and popped it in his mouth. Jimin was slipping and it honestly made him feel at ease.

He put on some comfy black pants and put a random shirt on. Jimin then started playing with his stuffed bunny, talking to it and making it jump around. He then realised his phone was on the nightstand and took it, thinking of posting a picture.

@Mochi.pjm posted a picture

1,435 people have liked this post

@Mochi.pjm: I hope you guys are having a good day!

View more comments
...

@Dxddy.v: Damn Jiminie~

_____________

Yoongi saw the picture Jimin posted and he could not tell if he was shocked because of how good he looked or because Jimin posted something showing a little too much skin. It made Yoongi a little jealous, all those followers got to see Jimin like that.

He got up from his comfy bed, dressed himself, and started heading to Jins house to meet up with him and Jungkook.

Namjoon invited them over to hangout and watch movies. Yoongi hopes that him and Jimin will get close, he really likes the younger.