11

"Are these rules okay for naughty time?" Yoongi displayed the blue paper for Jimin.

Naughty Time
1) Tell daddy whenever you want to stop or feel uncomfortable
2) Dont shy away, daddy loves your beautiful self
3) Never touch yourself without asking daddy first
4) Let daddy know when you want to try something
5) Naughty Time is only for Daddy and his little♡

"I think thas good daddy" Jimin snuggled into Yoongis chest, hearing his heartbeat. "Thanks Chim" Yoongi kissed the top of his head, playing with his hair. Jimin pouted and pointed to his lips.

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin frowned and pouted his pink lips even more, still pointing to his lips. "I want daddys kissies"

The older chuckled at how adorable his little was. "Hmmm, have you been a good boy today?" Teased the older.

"Yes, daddy!" Jimin desperately wanted his kisses, he knows he's been pretty good. "Hmm you love daddy right?"

Little Jimin rolled his eyes. "Of course I love daddy! I love him with all my heart! Please give me kissies daddy, pretty please?" Yoongi chuckled at how much Jimin wanted a kiss, he thought it was cute.

"Okay baby, come here."

The older grabbed Jimin by the chin and pulled him in for a quick peck on the lips. As soon as he pulled away, Jimin latched back on.

The younger wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck and pulled him into a heated makeout session. The olders arms snaked their way down under Jimins thighs and firmly gripped them, making Jimin moan a bit. This gave Yoongi a chance to slip in his tongue in and explore Jimins sweet, warm mouth.

Jimin pulled away after a while and layed on Yoongi. "Daddy, I'm tired" Yoongi rubbed the youngers back, Jimin relaxed even more to his touch.

"Wanna go to bed and watch a movie or do you want to sleep?" Jimins head snapped up. "Movie! Daddy, let's watch a movie! Can we watch Trolls?"

Yoongi got up and carried Jimin to the room. "Okay, anything my little Prince wants."

Yoongi always cherished these moments, where Jimin would be cuddled by his side, looking adorable, whimpering whenever he would slightly move to switch positions. His little baby is his whole world.

Yoongi has never been so soft for anyone, it surprises him a lot. "Thank you daddy, I love you~" Jimin pecked him on the lips. "Your welcome baby, I love you so so so much." Yoongi pulled him in for a sweet kiss.

@Mochi.pjm posted a video

332,180,013 people liked this post

@Mochi.pjm: I wove my daddy❣

View comments
...

@smol.younjae: you two are so cute!

@Dxddy.v: Aww chim, you two are goals😭💕