25

I may do short chapters idk I've been hella busy. It's my senior year and I have a lot of studying and homework. I didnt think I would so busy. so sorry that I haven't updated🙃

Jimins been jumpy lately.

Hes gotten better, but he still slightly jumps when Yoongi hugs him.

"Jimin, baby, come here."

Yoongi was in the living room, Jimin was in their room ready to take a nap.

"I'm coming!" Yelled Jimin. His little footsteps could be heard as he shuffled into the living room with a blanket around his body.

Yoongi opened his arms for the younger, "Cuddle with me baby."

Jimin blushed at his boyfriend's command, but obliged. He crawled on top of Yoongi and nuzzled into his embrace.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry that I haven't been a good boyfriend these past few weeks. We haven't been our normal selves and I am really sorry for that. I love you. I'm so happy that you are still with me even if I have my struggles. I'm thankful for you. You have been by my side and haven't gotten frustrated."

Yoongi felt his heart melt at his baby's comment. He knew Jimin was going through a lot.

"Baby, you dont need to apologize, I love you no matter what. Its gonna take a lot to get rid of me too. I will forever be by your side."

Yoongi stared into Jimins eyes, "you know what, I'm taking you on a date tomorrow, the best one yet."

Jimin blushed, he loved that. He giggled and couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay Yoongi~"