8

Jimin started trembling in Yoongis arms. He never thought he would tell someone something so painful.

He wished he could forget all those times that a certain boy used him. Jimin wanted all the pain and memories to go away.

Yoongi hugged the younger tighter, kissing his forehead, and rubbing circles on his back. Yoongi knew Jimin probably didn't want to talk about this, but the truth had to be told. Yoongi wanted to help his cute, small, fragile Jimin.

"A few years ago, I met this boy named Taemin. We became friends and after some months of hanging out, I told him I was a little. He was really accepting and he even asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend and little. I obviously said yes, but I didn't know the real him yet."

Jimin sniffled, he was out of little space and it made him mad, he wanted to be in little space so bad.

"He became aggressive, started calling me names, use me for his own sick pleasure, then leave and go sleep with someone else. I never knew until he came home with hickies that weren't mine, a scent that was neither mine nor his."

Yoongi listened carefully at every word, he grabbed Jimins hand and squeezed it, rubbing circles on his hand with his thumb. "He would hit me and call me names, say I'm fat and worthless. Taemin told me that no one would love an annoying, ugly little like me, and he left me for some boy named Kai." Yoongi grabbed Jimin and put him on his lap facing him.

Jimin continued, "That's when I met with Namjoon and Taehyung. We haven't seen each other and decided to hangout. Then I told them I was a little and they accepted me, they made me feel loved when I needed it the most."

Yoongi grabbed Jimins chin, making the younger look at him. "Jimin, I would never abuse you in any way. I would never leave you, I love you Park Jimin. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. I promise to always be there for you."

Jimin started to tear up again, Yoongi and him ended up laying on Jimins bed, cuddling and kissing the tears away. Jimin ended up in little space again, he now wanted to go see the others.

They both went down stairs and saw the rest on the couch, watching Wall-E and eating some chips.

"Finally you guys come down, I thought you two fell asleep or left us." Joked around Taehyung.

Yoongi and Jimin sat on the couch to the opposite side, Yoongi layed down, face up, and Jimin layed down next to him, snuggling closer to Yoongi.

The older ran his hand through Jimins hair, while his other hand layed on the youngers back.

"Hey, Yoongi," Yoongi looked down at Jimin. "Thank you for listening to me, I usually don't tell people my past, the ones that know are you, Namjoon, and Taehyung." Jimin smiled brightly, his eyes formed the most precious crescents Yoongi has ever seen.

"Your welcome, ChimChim." Yoongi planted a small kiss on Jimins plump, pink lips.

They spent the rest of the night watching movies, eating, talking, joking around, and even had a sleep over.

@Mochi.pjm posted a photo

1153,557 people liked this post

@Mochi.pjm: I had fun with my daddy, I love you!❣ @Agust.d

View comments

@Agust.d: I love you more baby💝

____

Note~

Sorry this is a short chapter! I will update soon! Also, please vote and comment on this book!❣

Thank you for all the votes, comments, and reads so far!!!!
:)