15

Smut At The End

"Daddy Daddy Daddy! Wake up! It's Christmas!!" Squealed Jimin.

Yoongi got up smiling brightly at his little. He made sure to get big Jimin and little Jimin something special.

"Alright baby."

They made their way to the living room where the tree was. Jimins eyes sparkled at the sight of gifts. Little Jimin and big Jimin had something for Yoongi too. After little Jimin opens his gifts, he's gonna force himself to be big so big Jimin can enjoy Christmas too.

"Open your gifts baby." Yoongi handed one to Jimin, the younger opened and inside was a baby blue long sleeved shirt, a little big on jimim, that said 'baby boy' in yellow bubble letters.

"Thank you daddy, I wuv it!" Jimin also got a new pink paci, a sippy cup, and a big new soft cat plushy. 

"Imma name it Yoonie." Yoongi chuckled, "Why is that baby?" Jimin looked at his daddy with innocent eyes.

"It reminds me of Daddy" Jimin smiled brightly, his eyes forming cresents. Yoongi couldn't help but coo at the younger and peck his lips.

"Daddy open your presents!" Jimin handed Yoongi one and it was a black shirt, the back said 'Daddy' in red bubble letters. "Aww Jiminie, I love it baby." Jimin blushed and handed his daddy the other gifts. Yoongi got a bracelet with Jimins name on it amd a Kumamon blanket.

"Daddy, I will be right back. Big jiminie needs to give chu presents too!" Jimin ran into their room and forced himself into big space.

Once he was out of little space, he went back into living room and pulled more presents from under the tree.

"Okay, here's more gifts Yoongi." Jimin smiled fondly at the older.

Yoongi took it and saw a new speaker, the one he's always wanted. Yoongi looked at Jimin with wide eyes, a huge smile on his face.

"Jimin, you didn't have to!"

Jimin giggled at his boyfriend.

"Yes I did silly, I know how much you wanted it."

Yoongi hugged him tightly. "I love it baby."

He opened the rest and recieved, a couples necklace, his having Jimins name on it and Jimins having Yoongis name on it.

"Here Jiminie, I hope you like it." Jimin opened his gifts and awed at the first one.

It was a photo album with pictures of when they first met up until now. It had all their special moments on there.

Jimin teared up while looking through it. "Yoongi, I love you so much. I love it." He engulfed Yoongi in a hug and gave him a peck on the lips. Jimin went to open the rest and got a new hoodie and some fuzzy socks.

After opening their gifts, the two boys went into the kitchen to bake some homemade cookies together.

They both decided to spend their first Christmas together instead of going to see their families, which was okay with them.

The couple made their way to the living room, throwing blankets and pillows on it to make it comfy. "Y-yoongi, is it o-okay if I.." Jimin hung his head low, a little embarrassed by what he was gonna ask.

"If you what? Hey, you can tell me baby." Yoongi caressed Jimins cheek. That gave the younger enough courage to ask his question.

"C-can I g-go into littlespace?"  He whispered the last word, worried that Yoongi wouldn't want him to slip.