21

The Moment Y'all Were Waiting For
🔞💦

As Yoongi walked closer to his and Jimins shared room, he could hear the youngers whines and loud moans.

"F-fuck, ah!"

Yoongi smirked. He peeked through the door and watched the show before him.

Jimin had his face hidden in a pillow gripping the bed sheets, his ass was up in full display. He would thrust onto the bed and whine when he couldn't cum.

His baby boy was wrecked.

"How's my little kitten doing?" Yoongi came near the boy and took out the vibrator but kept the cock ring on.

Jimins body twitched at Yoongis deep, husky voice. He wanted to cum so badly, but he had to obey his daddy.

"D-daddy I want to cum! Please daddy, kitten needs you." Jimin crawled to the end of the bed and played with the hem of Yoongis pants.

Yoongi grabbed some of Jimins hair in the back and pulled it down, the younger was now looking up at Yoongi. With Yoongis free hand, he slightly choked Jimin.

"Well if my kitten wants to cum so badly, make daddy feel good." He let go of the younger and watched Jimin pull down his pants and boxers.

Yoongis hard on sprung out and Jimin was practically drooling over how big his daddy was. Jimin began by slowly licking down to the base and up to the tip.

Yoongi gripped Jimins hair, the little was making him impatient.

Jimin put the tip in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, his hands were jerking the rest of Yoongis member that wasn't in his mouth.

"Good boy, Chim." Yoongi praised him. He slowly started thrusting into the youngers mouth, making Jimin gag a little.

Jimin moaned around Yoongi and looked up at his daddy. Yoongi had his head thrown back, deep pants escaped his lips. It made Jimins cock twitch. He wanted to cum.

The older looked down and saw how fucked his little was. Jimins plump pink lips were working wonders on him.

Jimin then started going faster and Yoongi could feel his high coming.

"A-alright kitten." Yoongi pulled himself out of Jimins small mouth and took the rest of his and Jimins clothes off.

"On all fours again baby." Jimin did as told and spread his legs a little wider, wanting his daddy to have a clear view of his ass. He swayed his hips side to side teasing him.

Yoongi slapped his ass and left a red hand mark. He gripped Jimins waist and without warning, he began thrusting inside his Kittens tight pink hole.

"A-ah Daddy, that f-fweels good!" Jimin clenched around Yoongi, liking how rough the older was going.

"You like that baby?" Yoongi yanked Jimins head back, making him arch his back. Jimin could feel how deep Yoongi was in him. He would hit his prostrate and abuse it.

"Y-yes, fuck! I l-like it a lot daddy!"

Yoongi then switched their positions. Jimin was now laying on his back and Yoongi above him, positioning himself again. He lifted one of Jimins leg above his shoulder and started thrusting at an amazing speed.

Jimin felt Yoongi even deeper than before. His daddy was hitting all the right places.

"I'm gonna take this off, but you can only cum with my permission." Yoongi took off the cock ring and continued to fuck the younger senseless.

Now that Jimin had the chance to cum, he couldn't hold back his high on his own.

"Daddy! I'm gonna cum! Please please please let me cum daddy. Let Kitten cum!" Yoongi started to jerk Jimin off while still fucking him. This causes Jimin to want to cum right on the spot.

"F-fuck, you're such a good Kitten. Look at you begging for me. You're mine and no one elses." With his free hand, he slightly chocked Jimin. The younger grabbed his arm and tightened his grip on it, not wanting to cum without permission.

"Please daddy!" Yoongi continued and felt his high. "S-shit, cum for me Kitten. Scream my name, let everyone hear who you belong to you naughty Kitty."

With a couple of more thrusts, Jimin hit his orgasm. "Aah! Yoongi, fuck!Daddy! A-ahh!" He was twitching and clenching on Yoongis dick. His daddy kept going, riding out his high. Jimin was shaking from the oversensitivity.

"Y-youre too good for me Kitten. You did so well baby." Yoongi fell on top of Jimins naked body.

Both boys were tired. That took a lot of their energy from them.

"Thank you daddy." Jimin panted, he was gonna be so sore tomorrow.

"Lets go clean ourselves up and shower together. Then we can watch a movie, eat snacks, and cuddle."

Jimin smiled brightly at Yoongi. Gosh, how did he get so lucky?

"Okay, let's go!"