𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕝

thank you for the 1.5k views!

don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the story!

<3

× × ×

The following day, you were up and early.

It's not like you could even sleep last night. You didn't know the reason why, but after Kurogiri left, you were left in a state of unease. Jumbled thoughts ran around your mind all throughout the night, which had left you up all night. It was the first time in your life to be so...worried, and it sucks.

When the clock struck four, you decided to ditch the idea of trying to get some shut eye and went to meditate in your living room. You had moved the couches and tables and whatnot to the side and sat at the center of the room. Glyphs formed around you, softly glowing and turning and revolving around you. You've been meditating until the crack of dawn, and it wasn't until Aizawa knocked on your door that you stopped.

Your mind was still a mess.

You've texted Aizawa last night that you needed to tell him something important, and you have to have the talk somewhere private and secure. So he lead the both of you to UA and entered a conference room where Aizawa motioned you to seat down. You took the nearest chair and plopped down on it while the he took the seat across you.

You crossed your arms in front of you and your eyes scanner the ceiling for any hidden cameras. When you found none, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Is there something you want to talk about, [L/n]?" for once, you were thankful that Aizawa remembered not to use your father's last name.

"Yes. I don't know if this would be 'significant', but have gathered information that the League had gathered a few new members and are planning to kidnap one of the students in your class."

Aizawa raised a brow at your statement. "And how did you know all about this?" He challenged.

"Because Kurogiri told me," you replied. The hero's features drastically changed from disbelief to a scowl. "He said that they were after a student. Katsuki Bakugou."

His eyes widened, "Are you sure about this, [L/n]?"

You nodded, "There's no way Kurogiri would lie to me. He said Shigaraki had his sights on him ever since the sports festival, although I don't know the reason why. If worse comes to worst, I'm guessing they will be bringing him to All for One since his quirk is definitely something on a high calibre."

"If you're still planning to continue the summer camp, then it would look like you don't care about your students and you're just allowing the League to get their hands on one of your top students," you added. "Now, I don't know who joined them, but since Kurogiri appeared to me without Shigaraki, I assumed that he had gone out to 'let out some steam'. I don't know if you guys know, but he seems to act like a child if he doesn't get things his way."

Aizawa nodded. He placed his chin in between his thumb and index finger as he seemed to ponder on the options. You were right. He couldn't risk the safety of his students just because of a goddamned summer camp. But he couldn't sacrifice the opportunity to train the students to prepare for their future exams.

The room was silent for a while, and you were suddenly concerned that Aizawa fell asleep with his eyes open.

"Thank you for the information, [L/n]," he stated before standing up. "I'll go inform the teachers about this. You can go ahead."

"That's it? You're not gonna ask for more information?"

He only gave you a soft smile as he approached you before patting your head, "What you've provided is enough."

: :

"With that being said, we're cancelling the stay at the lodge we've been using every year," Aizawa stated as he tore the paper in his hands. "Our new destination won't be revealed until the day it starts."

"NO WAY!!"

"But I already told my folks!"

"That's why they're doing this," Yaoyorozu Momo stated from your left. "The school can't know how that information will spread."

"So they're not cancelling the lodge break altogether? That's already almost too good to be true!"

Aizawa just explained the incident that had happened at the mall your classmates went to. You've just learned that Shigaraki literally had Midoriya's life rest on his fingers. So that's where that bastard's been yesterday.

Aizawa, though, didn't miss the way your features darken when he mentioned Shigaraki. It seems that your information was correct.

"Dumb shit," Bakugou stated, catching your attention. "Shoulda killed his ass even if you broke a few bones."

Your eyes narrowed at his direction. You're still protective of the villain even though you're miles away from him, and hearing people talk shit about Shigaraki was making your blood boil.

"Hold on, Bakugou! Didn't you hear about what's going on with Midoriya?" Hagakure stated. "Besides, it's against the rules to use quirks in public spaces!"

You caught Aizawa's stare at you as he sent you a subtle nod. And just like that, the first semester of the year drew to a close.