𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀: 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔾𝕠𝕥 𝕊𝕠 𝕄𝕦𝕔𝕙 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕠 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕨

Jumping from one roof to another, both you and Bakugou are running for your lives. The attack you unleashed was powerful enough to bust a hole to the side of the building. Immediately, the two of you didn't waste time and escaped.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? THIS WON'T CHANGE A GODDAMN THING UNDERSTAND?!!!" Bakugou yelled as he trailed after you.

"I know! Now shut up and just run! They'll ca-" black liquid suddenly came out of your mouth, choking you and making you stop on your run. Your eyes landed on Bakugou and he too had the same problem. Suddenly, you found yourself gasping for air in a new location.

The area around you seemed to have been an aftermath of a battle as crumbled buildings, smoke and other things surround around you. In the distance, you saw a few notable pro heroes lying unmoving on the ground.

"What the--"

A moment later, Shigaraki and the others also emerged from a blob of floating black liquid. You noticed that Dabi and Kurogiri were unconscious.

"You failed again, haven't you Tomura?" your eyes widened as your head snapped to your right. "Well, that may be so, but you mustn't be discouraged. You should simply start over. Look, I've even returned your comrades to you as well as this young man and Snowflake. You can try as many times as you like-that's why you're sensei is here. This is all for your sake."

"All for One," you seethed, aiming your rapier at him as he held out his arm to the blue haired villain.

"Snowflake, it's been a long time! How is UA treating you?"

A tch left your lips, "Don't play with me. I know what you're up to. You idiots are just using me to perfect this fucking quirk! So that when the time comes, you'll take it back and leave me for dead!"

Bakugou seemed surprised by your statement as his eyes landed on your angered features: your brows were angled, your eyes looked like the ocean during a storm, and that permanent frown on your lips. To be honest, he hasn't seen you like this before. He had come to know you as the person who was a shut in, only talking to people if they engaged conversations with you, and whenever you are in combat, you looked calm even though different expressions littered your features. But now, he can feel the anger, the rage, and something else radiating off of you.

"Hmm, so you've figured out that much? I'm impressed," All for One stated as he turned to face you. "As expected of you, Nakazawa [Y/n]."

All for One knows how to pull your strings as he had practically raised you and molded you to the person you are today. So it wasn't a surprise when you suddenly summoned a time dilation glyph that covered the entire surface of ground zero, slowing down all the villains and boosting yourself and Bakugou. But your glyph felt something-touched five individuals hiding behind a broken wall to your left-alerting you that your classmates are nearby. Unknowingly to them, they too received a boost from your quirk.

With an outstretched arm, you summoned a red and orange glyph at the tip of your rapier before letting out one powerful explosion. Your left arm groaned in pain due to the recoil of the explosion, but you ignored it. You ignored the eyes of the ash blond beside you whose eyes widened in surprise as he was almost blown back.

"OI! YOU PLANNING TO BLOW ME OFF TO THE NEXT BLOCK, BITCH?!" Bakugou yelled at you but you ignored it. Instead, your eyes were focused on the most powerful villain in front of you.

Flames surrounded All for One. Your time dilation glyph continued to glow, further reducing his movements and reaction. But a sudden strong gust that sent both you and Bakugou flying to the nearest fallen structure was enough to tell you that he wasn't affected by the slightest bit.