024

"yugyeom!" bambam calles over, waving to the taller boy. yugyeom smiled and waved back at him, going over to the booth and sitting across from him.

"hey," yugyeom smiled, placing his hands on the table.

"um, i waited for you to order, so, we can order now if you want." bambam said, pushing the menu towards him.

"oh, sure, okay." yugyeom nodded, taking the menu and looking at it. "wanna just get a big pizza and share it?"

"sure!" bambam nodded. "how about with pepperoni and pineapples?"

"ew, we're not putting fruit on our pizza." yugyeom grimaced, shaking his head.

"what! bitch, how can you not like pineapple on your pizza?" bambam scoffed.

"i don't like warm pineapple."

"i'm gonna shove a microwaved pineapple up your ass, yugyeom." bambam glared at him, crossing his arms.

yugyeom laughed a bit. "don't do that."

"give me three reasons why i shouldn't."

"just because."

"whatever, man." bambam shook his head. "let's just put pepperoni on it then."

"sounds good." yugyeom chuckled, looking up at the waitress who came over.

"hi, i'm tzuyu, and i'm your waitress for today! what can i start you off with?" tzuyu smiled, looking at the two boys.

"can i get a water?" bambam asked.

"of course! and for you?"

"uh, pepsi." yugyeom said. "and we're actually ready to order."

"oh, okay! what can i get you?"

"just a large pepperoni pizza." bambam said, and the waitress nodded her head and walked off to the kitchen.

after the two had finished eating their pizza, they decided to go the zoo together.

currently, they were looking at the grizzly bear habitat.

"yugyeom, he's so soft and sweet.. i want to pet him." bambam said, reaching his hands over the metal fence.

"he would kill you," yugyeom laughed. bambam scoffed and smacked his chest, glaring at him.

"let's go feed the giraffes." bambam muttered, pouting as he grabbed yugyeom's hand and yanked him towards the giraffe exhibit.

when bambam held yugyeom's hand his heart pounded in his chest and his face heated up.

"u-um, okay." yugyeom nodded, following the boy.

once they reached the giraffe feeding line, bambam sadly let go of yugyeom's hand and pointed to a baby giraffe that stumbled around.

"he's so cute!" bambam cooed, shaking yugyeom.

"i guess," yugyeom shrugged. "he's not as cute as you though."

bambam turned red and smacked his chest again. "shut the fuck up and look at that adorable thing."

"i am." yugyeom nodded, looking at bambam. he said look at the adorable thing, so.

they waited for a few more minutes and were finally walking up the stairs with a cup of sliced carrots.

bambam giggled once they got to the top, dragging yugyeom towards a giraffe that was sniffing the rail.

"hi," bambam said softly, petting the animal sweetly. yugyeom watched the boy with a soft smile. "h-here," bambam smiled, holding out some carrots to the animals mouth.

"aww," yugyeom smiled, watching the giraffe lick the carrots off of the boys' hand.

"oh my gosh!" bambam giggled, giving him more carrots. "it tickles,"

"let me try," yugyeom said, sticking some carrots out to the animal. the giraffe licked the carrots off of his hand, and yugyeom chuckled. "it does!"

"see!" bambam laughed, the giraffe eating all of their carrots. once their cups were empty, they back down the stairs to find something else to do.

"that was so fun." bambam grinned, yugyeom nodding his head in agreement.

the rest of the day, they were naming animals and talking about how cute they were. yugyeom even flirted with him a bit, of course.

but now, it was time to go home. yugyeom walked bambam back to his house, the two staying on his porch for a second.

"thanks for today." bambam smiled, looking up at the taller boy.

"of course," yugyeom grinned. "it was fun for me too."

"so, uh, bye." bambam said, pecking the corner of yugyeom's lips quickly, dashing into his house and shutting the door in his face.

"oh my god." yugyeom blushed, touching the place where bambam's lips pressed. he laughed happily and ran down the sidewalk towards his house, shaking his head in disbelief.

bambam just kissed him, he couldn't be happier.

yugyeom's gay ass

bwowny
ME AND. BAMBAMA HUNG OHT TODAY AND WHEN I DROPPED HIM OFF AT HIS HOUSE HE KISSED RIGJT NEXT TO MY LIPS IM SO FUCKGING MHAPPY

yiend-me
OH MY GOD

bwowny
WAIT I GOTTA GO ILL TELL U GUYS MORE LATER BYE