029

uhhh.. kinda smut near the end.

yugyeom set things up frantically at his house, trying to make sure everything was ready.

he had pillows, blankets, ice cream, the pizza, movies, and drinks. that's good, right?

a knock on the door startled the boy, and he quickly answered it with a grin, knowing it was bambam.

"hi!" bambam smiled, stepping in and taking his shoes off.

"hey." yugyeom smiled, shutting the door and gesturing to his couch. "everything's ready. what's with the backpack?"

"it has stuff for swimming, makeup, and a brush." bambam smiled, setting the bag on the ground and straightening back up.

"okay, cool. let's uh, watch the movie? my brothers girlfriend will show up soon, so."

"finally," bambam teased. yugyeom plopped down on the couch with a grin, purposely taking up all of the room.

"what-"

"i see how it is." bambam sighed, laying on top of him. yugyeom bit back his wide grin, and pressed play on the movie.

"want pizza?" yugyeom asked.

"mhmm." bambam nodded, reaching for the box and taking out two pieces. he handed one to yugyeom and kept one for himself.

"you know, i'd love to stay in this position with you, but it's kind of hard to eat." yugyeom chuckled, and bambam nodded his head with a soft giggle. the smaller got up with yugyeom, staying in his lap while taking a bite out of the pizza.

"is this fine?" bambam asked softly.

"yeah." yugyeom nodded, eating his pizza as well.

soon enough, his brothers girlfriend showed up, but bambam was too focused on the fact that he was sitting on yugyeom's lap.

"hey yugyeom! oh, and yugyeom's uh.. someone?" yongsoon's girlfriend, eunjae, smiled awkwardly.

bambam blushed and got out of yugyeom's lap, standing up to greet her.

"um, hi, i'm bambam!" bambam smiled softly. "i'm yugyeom's um.. friend."

"yugyeom, where did you find him? he looks like a model!" eunjae smiled, looking at bambam. "i'm eunjae!"

"t-thank you," bambam bowed his head a bit, blushing a bit more.

"sorry eunjae, he's mine." yugyeom grumbled, attempting to get up and grab him. bambam scoffed and moved away, shooting a playful glare at yugyeom.

"who said i'm yours?" bambam asked sassily.

"um.. well,"

"exactly!" bambam giggled. "well," bambam blushed, shyly plopping back down in his lap. "maybe for a little bit.."

yugyeom smirked cockily, leaning back against the couch. eunjae cooed and left them to be alone, going into the kitchen with her boyfriend.

"she's so pretty," bambam smiled, continuing to watch the movie. he stared hard at the screen, trying to focus on the movie instead of what it felt like to sit in yugyeom's lap.

"yeah," yugyeom nodded, but leaned forward a bit, his lips almost pressing against bambam's ear. "but i can think of someone way prettier." he whispered, leaning back again and smirking.

bambam accidentally whimpered, his back arching a bit at the tingly feeling he felt when yugyeom whispered in his ear.

the taller boy just smirked more, setting his hands on bambam's thighs. bambam gnawed on his bottom lip as he watched yugyeom's fingers reaching in between his inner thighs, feeling as if he was being tortured just by those actions.

okay so i guess the kinda smut starts here

of course, yugyeom noticed how the boy was reacting, and gave a quick squeeze to either thigh, making bambam inhale sharply.

now bambam was for sure yugyeom was trying to make him explode.

yugyeom simply smirked more, running his hands up his thighs, nearing closer and closer to the middle. bambam was holding his breath, waiting for yugyeom to just touch him already.

right as yugyeom was about to touch the right places, he pulled his hands away, making bambam gasp a bit, burning red with anger, embarrassment, and the sexual tension.

yugyeom then trailed his hands down bambam's chest very slowly. he reached his stomach, and started pulling the smaller boys shirt up teasingly, making bambam bite his lip harder.

he let the shirt stay lifted up, showing off the soft, tan skin of bambam's stomach, getting a good look at it before unbuttoning bambam's jeans.

you could say the smaller was surprised, but it's not like he didn't want this, so.

yugyeom grinned and watched as bambam's legs spread apart on instinct, slowly unzipping his pants. he could hear bambam's breathing speed up, so he sucked softly on the side of his neck.

yugyeom let out a chuckle when bambam's legs quivered, reaching his hands into the boys underwear, taking ahold of his member.

bambam let out a shaky breath, gripping onto his own thighs when yugyeom slowly started to rub his leaking cock.

"m-mm, yugyeom," bambam breathed out, squeezing his eyes shut when yugyeom sped up his pace.

bambam was weak, his legs were shaking and he was throbbing, and his underwear was wet with pre-cum. he was panting and sweating and his heart was pounding in his chest, letting out pathetic whines, whimpers and moans every so often.

he felt like a whore. like yugyeom's little bitch, which wasn't bad.

bambam already felt himself nearing his climax, using his hand to cover his mouth. yugyeom could tell the boy was close, and sped his pace up even more, feeling bambam's cock throb in his hand. 

the smaller boy could feel yugyeom's erection poking his butt, and that only made him want to climax even more.

"y-yu-" bambam whimpered our through his hand, not being able to finish his sentence. he wasn't able to form a proper thought in his head at all, except for lust.

"hey, can we join you two?" eunjae popped out, a sweet smile present on her features.

both boys jumped in surprise, not expecting the older girl to come out so suddenly.

in an instant, yugyeom took his hand out of bambam's underwear, and bambam fixed his pants. he hopped out of yugyeom's lap and covered the both of them with a blanket, to hide their excitement.

"oh, sure." yugyeom said, looking over to bambam. he was a mess; his face was sweaty and his hair was messy, he was still trying to catch his breath and the single hickey that yugyeom left was really noticeable.

eunjae and yongsoon plopped down in a chair, cuddling together while watching the tv.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick!" bambam smiled, getting up and grabbing his backpack, making sure to cover his problem up.

once he was in the bathroom, he locked and shut the door, looking at himself in the mirror with disbelief.

he really did look like a complete mess.

he frantically grabbed his makeup out, and started fixing it back up, making sure he looked presentable before grabbing his phone out to text his friends.

subwaycookies has created a chat with yiend-me, oppar.chingu, jackyourwang, urmomgay, and ottewjae

subwaycookies
yugyeom jerked me off at his house

jackyourwang
tmi
WAIT WHAT