// 5 //

I was pointing to where we set up as they looked at me confused and somehow Trevor got it.

"Do you have athsma?" Trevor asked quickly as I nodded my head yes.

"She's having an asthma attack Sam carry over there she should have an inhaler or something." Trevor said hurriedly as Sam picked me up bridal style and went over to where we set up quickly as the others followed.

"Reese just breathe." Sam said calmly as he rummaged through my bag not so calmly as I pointed to the side pocket as it got harder to breathe.

He quickly took it out and gave it I me as I out it to my mouth as I started breathing more regularly.

"Here drink this." Claire said giving me some cold water as it soothes my throat.

"Sorry about that." I said apologetically to everyone.

"It's fine your our friend now and we care about you." Connor said as the others agreed.

"Thanks guys. How did you get it Trevor. The rest of you guys seemed pretty confused at what was happening." I chuckled.

"I have asthma also." He said. That explains it.

"Yay asthma buddies!" I yelled as we high fived.

" I totally forgot you had asthma." Sam said and I could tell he felt bad.

"It's fine. I'm all better and you carried me over and gave me the inhaler." I said trying to make him feel better as I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

"Ya your right." he said smiling.

"You haven't had an asthma attack since you were like sixteen." Claire said.

"I know I think it was the small tunnel." I said.

"Ok let's go I wanna go on the racing one!" I said jumping up onto my feet.

"Oh no you don't." Sam said pulling me back down onto his lap.

"Why not?" I asked sadly.

"You just had an asthma attack." he said.

"Sam." I groaned. I'm finally I have an asthma attack I stick some water then I'm good.

"But I'm fine. Trevor after you have an asthma attack your fine right." I said since Trevor had asthma to.

"Sorry Sam but ya I'm fine after." Trevor chuckled and I laughed.

"See now let's go on the racing ride." I said getting up as we walked over to the racing one.

We all grabbed a mat and stood In our lines waiting for the light to turn to green so we could go.

It turned green as we all quickly put our mats down and ride down.

It ended up like this.

Ricky was first

Kian was second

Claire was third

Connor and Sam ties fourth

I got fifth

Andrea got sixth

Jc got seventh

Trevor got eighths.

"YASS bitches." Ricky yelled putting his hands in the air.

Claire screeched as I saw her trip over herself and almost fall on her face but se guy caught her.

He was kinda hot.

Oh my gosh I have a boyfriend.

He lifted her up.