// 22 //

~ Three months later ~

It's been a few months since I woke up and everything's fallen downhill since then and I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold on.

I put on a pair of black hand with leather ties up and down the sides, an Evanescence tshirt, my black combat boots, and a leather jacket. I put on my Fall Out Boy beanie that I wear everyday and sit down at my vanity and put on my typical black eyeshadow around my eyes

I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs ignoring the yelling between my dad and step mom and quickly went outside.

I plugged my headphones in and started blaring Three Days Grace. You see I'm depressed, have anxiety, and suicidal thoughts, what a great life. My relationship with Sam is falling downhill and we aren't as close as we used to be and that kills me inside.

I survived the short walk to school, ignoring everyone I ran into because basically the entire school hates me and I'm part of the social reject/outcast crowd with very few friends.

"Why don't you just kill yourself already?" Some guy asked as I walked inside, ignoring all the rude comments.

"Your such a bitch." "Go drink bleach!" "You look like a guy." "No one likes you anyways!" "kill yourself no one will care!" Those are the usual comments I get throughout the day and most of them came from Acacia, Haley, Madison, Joshua, Brian, Micah, and Nicki. Aka my usual bullies.

So I'm pretty sure you've heard enough about my pathetic school life so let's just skip my horrible day at school.

I was walking home with Camryn, my only girl best friend the other was a guy.

"Hey!" She said with her bubbly tone. She's the total opposite of me.

"Hey." I said smiling at her.

"Where's Nathan?" I asked. Camryn, Nathan, and I are best friends and we have since seventh grade and there one of the only good things in my life.

"With Megan I think." She said as I nodded. Megan is this girl Nathan is practically in love with but she doesn't like him back and I feel bad for him. It hurts though because I've started I develop feelings for him, I know I know I have Sam but were falling apart and we rarely ever see eachother. It's still a relationship... right?

"Wanna hang out tonight we can finally go see that one new horror movie." She said elbowing my side, smirking. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her but nodded.

"I would be delighted." I said in a funny accent.

"Well that's just lovely." She said trying to mimic my accent but failed greatly as I burst out laughing.

"That was such a fail." I laugh. I'm not all depression I can have a good time.

"It really was." She chuckled nodding her head as I felt someone jump on us and wrap there arms around mine and Camryn's shoulder.

"Hello there giant." I laughed. Nathan was tall as hell he's literally about 5'11 at the moment. Then there's short little me at 5'4.

"Hey there tiny." He chuckles as we all start talking about random stuff as we walk home.

I was laying on my bed talking to Camryn as my phone buzzed with a text from Sam.

*From: Sammy
Hey wanna hang out tonight? <3*

I smiled but then remembered I was supposed to hang out with Camryn tonight.

"Hey best friend." I said turning on my side facing her.