// 15 //

I had gotten to LA yesterday and went to San Clemente also and made it as quick as possible. Claire and I were at the o2l house with Kian, Jc, Ricky, and Connor and we were on the couch eating some pizza and watching tv and just catching up.

"I want oreos!" I yelled as i hopped off the couch and took some oreos and sat back down.

"What would you think if Sam came down tomorrow and we could all hang out?" Kian asked as i shook my head.

"He can come down i dont care but im leaving if he does i dont wanna talk to him. Nope." I said as Claire laughed.

"Awe why not." Kian chuckled. I don't know maybe the fact we broke up because he cheated on me.

"because i don't wan't to see him." I said.

"He wants to talk to you though." He said.

"He shouldve talked to me before he cheated on me." I said being stubborn as Claire groaned and took me to the other room.

"The hell?" I asked.

"OK You are going to see him tomorrow and talk to him ok? you'll be fine." Claire said as i rolled my eyes.

"I'm 18 i can do what I want." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." She laughed.

"I don't have anything to say to him anyways." I said as Claire gave me the 'oh please' look.

"I don't know maybe the fact your not over him." She state in an obvious tone. I don't even know if I'm over him but I seriously doubt it.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Because I live with you dumbass." She said as I shrugged.

"Fine I'll talk to him but I'm not promising anything." I said as she smile big as I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"She said yes!" Claire yelled as we went to the other room as Kian and Claire shirked at each other. God this can't be good.

I didn't realize how nervous or excited I was to see him until the doorbell rang. I fixed my hair and made sure I didn't look like absolute shit before walking downstairs. I walked downstairs but not before tripping on the steps and almost falling. After I regained my balance I walked downstairs without falling again to see Sam on the couch with the rest of the guys and Claire.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I took a deep breath and walked in to see them all laughing over something. The minute Sam and I made eye contact it felt like everything around me was in slow motion and nothing else mattered. Everything was cut out besides Sam. I broke the eye contact by looking down as everyone's voices were know hear able to me as I sat next to Claire. Things for awkward to say the least.

The purple was still in his hair and was still bright and I liked it.

"Ok were gonna need to stop this awkwardness soon and go back to normal because we are all going to vidcon then intour together." Jc said. Shit that's right Vidcon is this weekend and intour is in the next couple I weeks

"Ya he's right so you both need to get your shit figured out or were locking you both in a room together till you figure it out." Ricky said as I laughed.

"Whatever we'll talk." I chuckled. God I can't believe I'm about to do this. I stood up and grabbed Sam's hand as Claire gave me a look mentally saying 'be nice and don't get into a bigger fight with him'. I slowly breathed out feeling the sparks jolt up my arm once again as we walked upstairs neither of us saying a thing besides him a not letting go of my hand, not that I'm complaining.