// 21 //

Sam's POV

How am I doing? I've been shit, absolute motherfucking shit. It's been three months since it happened and there's been no changes, doctors say they have to take her off life support if she doesn't wake up soon since it's been almost four months... four months without seeing her beautiful smile, or hearing her laugh, kissing her, anything no contact whatsoever since she stepped on that plane. I should've just told her to take the next flight like I wanted to all along maybe she wouldn't be in a coma than. I remember when I heard it was horrific.

*I was washing the dishes since my mom has been nagging at me because I have t done them yet. My mom was watching tv in the other room and it was really loud and it was pissing me off a little.

"Will you turn that shit down?!" I yell over the tv as I hear something that I wish I would unhear. *flight 582 to Oklahoma City has unexpectedly crashed leaving little to no survivors* the plate in my hand dropped creating a shattering sound as glass was now all over the floor as I could feel warm tears fall down my cheeks. She has to survive she can't die.

"The few survivors are Mary Dunham, Bailee Walker, Matthew Jackson..." The reporter went on as I was now hysterically crying on the kitchen floor as my mom tried to comfort me. My girlfriend is de...

"Reese Merano is in critical condition but still breathing at LA County Hospital." They said as I was overtaken with joy. She's not dead. Shit I need to get to the hospital. I quickly hugged my mom and told her I'm going to the hospital as I grabbed the keys to her car and drove as quick as possible, careful to ne get a ticket though...*

I've barely left the hospital these past few months except to do a vlog to seem like I'm not as depressed as I really am and to take showers. Her parents were there a lot the first few weeks then her dad left then her mom left after a few weeks to a month. Kian would come by about once every other day to try and get me to feel a little better, it helped sometimes but not all the time. This one girl named Claire was always here also she said her and Reese had been internet bestfriends for about 3 years and we became close since she was basically the only other person that barely left so we talked a lot and I see why there best friends. There a lot alike personality wise.

Kian's POV

I feel so bad for Sam, his girlfriend/best friend has been in a coma for almost four months, he has barely left the hospital. He left once or twice to go do something but he wasn't as energetic as usual but what did I really expect? Him and that Claire girl have gotten pretty close since it's basically just them for the most part besides the days I come. I really feel for him ya know? I think he really loves her I can't imagine how he feels. He always has this glimpse of hope in his eyes whenever a doctor comes in as if they'll have something good to say and he doesn't lose hope.

Claire's POV

I can't believe the first time I ever see my best friend in real life in when she's in a hospital bed. I didn't know what to do when I found out I saw a text from her phone saying she was in the hospital on a coma and I just froze like the world stopped spinning. What would you do if you found out your best friend for three years who you were just about to meet is in a coma? I've stayed at my Aunts the past few months but I rarely left, she helped me a lot through stuff I've had to deal with and even though I hadn't met her before this she was a really big part of my life. Sam, her boyfriend, and I got pretty close since were both there all the time. He rarely ever leaves but I've started getting out a little more and doing stuff and I really hope he does to.

Reese's POV

I felt a jolt inside my body that immediately woke me up from whatever the hell happened. I looked around to see four white walls around me and someone siting in a chair besides the bed sleeping. Sam? 16 year old Sam what the hell is going on am I dreaming.