// 11 //

"I'll text you when we get well nowhere because were gonna be in a bus so I'll just text you when I feel like it bitch." I told Claire sounding 'gangster' and ratchet at the end as she laughed.

"Ok and be better then o2l since digitour wants you to be a guest star."She said pointing to all of o2l jacking off and picking there beds and stuff.

"I will I mean look at me." I laughed flipping my hair.

"Have fun and don't get preggos hike I'm gone." I told Claire laughing as she rolled her eyes.

"Ya whatever I'll yet you later bye." She laughed as we hugged as I got in the tour bus.

My stuff was already out away so I walked in to see Kian, Ricky, and, Jc fighting over the bunks they want.

"Hola." I said sitting next to Trevor in the back of the your bus.

"Hi!" He said obnoxiously as I laughed.

"Whatcha writing?" I asked looking at the notebook.

"Lyrics for some new songs." He said as I nodded.

"That's cool by the way one of the managers said we should do a duet or something for some I the shows." I said. I do some covers in my YouTube channel and apparently I'm pretty good.

"Yay! What song?" He asked as we laughed.

"Umm I don't know." I chuckled thinking.

"What about Here's to Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne?" I asked scrolling through my music for a song.

"Play it." He said as I nodded and played it.

"Ya I like that." He smiled.

"Yass we just need to figure out the harmony and stuff." I said.

"When? I bet were going to be performing at tonight's show." He said.

"Umm now?' I asked as he agreed as we went through the solo and duet part and worked out the harmony.

By now we were just dancing around like fools to the song.

"Hey crazies te bus will now be in motion." Kian said in a monotone voice as I laughed.

"Whatcha guys up to you've been back here for like an hour." He asked.

"Working out the songs for our duets and stuff." Trevor said as we all started dancing and pretty soon all of us were dancing like freaks while laughing, not an attractive combo for me.

I was on the couch watching tv with Kian as Sam came in and sat on both of us. His head in my lap and his feet on Kian's lap.

"I'm surprised you both haven't had one if your huge make out sessions yet." He said since we've been on the bus for a few hours and we actually haven't.

"Oh would you like us to?" Sam smirked pulling me down and kissed me as Kian make a grossed out sound as we separated and laughed.

"I now regret saying that go back to not kissing please." He said as I rolled my eyes at him in a joking way.

"I think we need to make out more to piss off Kian." Sam said patting my cheeks.

"Please don't!" Kian yelled and I laughed.

The bus driver and your manager came in and said the show starts in about an hour and we should start getting ready and stuff.

"Well I gotta go get ready." I said pointing to my shitty outfit which is an old tshirt and shorts.

I got up as Sam rolled off me and into the floor as Kian laughed at him as I chuckled a little and took out my outfit and out it on and grabbed my makeup bag and hair stuff and put it in my bunk because in gonna do it backstage.